Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Race War?

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Luminary
★★★★★
Father, son arrested & charged with murder in shooting of Ahmad Arbery.

Not happening anytime soon

oh lawd when we eva gonna be free

I don't like armed robbery!

They didn't shoot him, he shot himself most likely while struggling with the guy for the gun. That's what the forensic report concluded, and you can see it on video. He circles around the truck, and then we see him struggle for possession of the rifle with the guy but while the latter keeps backing up the perp keeps reaching and then yanking the barrel which would have caused the rifle to fire automatically.

The only race war going on is the one the media is trying to start. Arbery wasn't jogging, he was fleeing a crime scene. The two guys weren't out to lynch him in broad day light, it was an ex-cop who retired in 2019 who apparently had actually investigated Arbery already when he was still in service and his son and they were simply trying to hold the guy while the police was en route already, which they were allowed to do according to the laws of the state they were living in. Everything you heard about this story is false.

Blacks kill twice as many whites as whites kill blacks it's not racist its fact

Niggers will lose

They didn't shoot him, he shot himself most likely while struggling with the guy for the gun. That's what the forensic report concluded, and you can see it on video. He circles around the truck, and then we see him struggle for possession of the rifle with the guy but while the latter keeps backing up the perp keeps reaching and then yanking the barrel which would have caused the rifle to fire automatically.

The only race war going on is the one the media is trying to start. Arbery wasn't jogging, he was fleeing a crime scene. The two guys weren't out to lynch him in broad day light, it was an ex-cop who retired in 2019 who apparently had actually investigated Arbery already when he was still in service and his son and they were simply trying to hold the guy while the police was en route already, which they were allowed to do according to the laws of the state they were living in. Everything you heard about this story is false.
if that was the case those 2 wouldnt be in jail

Guy's sneaking around somewhere he ought not to be then charged a guy with a gun when they instructed him to stay put as police are on the way to sort it, yeah great.

Who gives a fuck. Fuck this nigger and fuck the guy and his son none of them help me get laid so Fuck them all and rest in piss

My brotha was just jogging u craKKKa! Shut da fuck up white boi! He dindu nufin he wuz just jogging in boots with a hammer on a construction site for no reason n shieeeet, rip my nigga!

triple k mafia strikes again
Who gives a fuck. Fuck this nigger and fuck the guy and his son none of them help me get laid so Fuck them all and rest in piss

You believe the judicial system & media to be valiant bastions of honour & truth? Lol.
why would they randomly lock him up if they didnt lock up the other cops who killed black guys?

why would they randomly lock him up if they didnt lock up the other cops who killed black guys?
The media picks out a story either through random when everything aligns with the agenda or if that person poses a threat to someone of interest, I read that these guys were in the clear with fuck all media coverage when it occurred but thanks to someone kicking up a storm weeks later it's now mainstream.

Those in charge want racial hostilities at all time highs, they'll likely use the excuse of any rioting to impose more loss of freedoms on the public in combination with covid & call for tighter gun control.

The media like the wrestling industry decide if they want the star of the article painted as a face or heel regardless of the facts.

The media picks out a story either through random when everything aligns with the agenda or if that person poses a threat to someone of interest, I read that these guys were in the clear with fuck all media coverage when it occurred but thanks to someone kicking up a storm weeks later it's now mainstream.

Those in charge want racial hostilities at all time highs, they'll likely use the excuse of any rioting to impose more loss of freedoms on the public in combination with covid & call for tighter gun control.
oh makes sense

Thank God I'm racially ambiguous

A cracker normie talking about "community" in the west, JFL, as if people even know their neighbors' name.

giphy.gif

These normgroids only hang out with each other only if there is a possibility of getting laid.

A cracker normie talking about "community" in the west, JFL, as if people even know their neighbors' name.

giphy.gif

These normgroids only hang out with each other only if there is a possibility of getting laid.
Ain't that the truth, there's no community over here at all, bunch of acquaintances & fair weather friends at best.

Niggers always do this shit. It’s fucking ridiculous. A black man killed by police after he did a drive by? POLICE BRUTALITY! A black man killed charging for a gun? POLICE BRUTALITY! OPPRESSION.

if I did any of the same shit I’d be killed too, except nobody would care because I’m not a nigger.

nigger victim complex is very high for them they claim racism when they get killed for ATTACKING SOMEONE

bunch of acquaintances & fair weather friends at best.

Nicely put, based. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

When degeneracy creeps in from one door, the community leaves from the other.

if that was the case those 2 wouldnt be in jail

The case was originally dismissed, they only have been arrested now because they set activist lawyers on the case. The guy who is prosecuting them even referred to what they did as a "lynching", which is mental, and completely against what the video evidence shows and the circumstances of the situation.

Niggers always do this shit. It’s fucking ridiculous. A black man killed by police after he did a drive by? POLICE BRUTALITY! A black man killed charging for a gun? POLICE BRUTALITY! OPPRESSION.

if I did any of the same shit I’d be killed too, except nobody would care because I’m not a nigger.

nigger victim complex is very high for them they claim racism when they get killed for ATTACKING SOMEONE
He couldn't help it, 2-repeat allele of the MAOA made him do it, his genes are racist lol.

The case was originally dismissed, they only have been arrested now because they set activist lawyers on the case. The guy who is prosecuting them even referred to what they did as a "lynching", which is mental, and completely against what the video evidence shows and the circumstances of the situation.
Al Sharpton up in this bitch.