Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [Race war] who would win in a fight between 100 Mexicans vs 100 curries

Who would win

• 100 Mexicans

Votes: 39 95.1%
  • 100 curries

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Ex JBW believer
★★★★★
Mexican advantages
• Can hop borders [[probably]] can jump higher than the average NBA player
• Taco bending
• Can use their fat bodies as giant bowling balls to roll down their enemies
• Basically are ripoff curries with a nigger mentality

Curry advantages
• Can kill nearby enemies with a fart
• Their small frames allow them to run slightly faster
• Their lack of hope gives them courage
• Can repel someone with their deformed face
• Tech smart

i've seen the gore videos man. mexicans solo

i've seen the gore videos man. mexicans solo
Mexicans are basically niggers and curries fused, ripoff curry body with a nigger mentality.

Might even be more ruthless than niggers because of cartels

spics are worse than black people, so i think mexicans win

Welcome to my ignore list retard

Mexicans easily

:panties::feelsdevil::feelskek::feelsLSD:Cope the Currycels could build a kill dozer or a modified tank equipped with heat vision cameras and rail guns with laser aim due to higher iq and hack the power grids,causing them to shutdown and cutoff all gas and electric and water supply to the barrio base of the Mexicans and then proceed to mow down and gun down all the Mexicans in the barrio during the ensuing chaos:feelskek:

Mexicans are higher t but their retard level iq will cause them to lose this one:feelskek:

Let’s look at stats:

Testosterone(ruthlessness and dark triad):Mexicans(best gore.com,nuff said:smonk:)

IQ(book smarts) : Curries(not even close even village arabs iq mog low iq Mexican cholos and thugs):feelskek::feelsLSD:

Looks:Mexicans mog(irrelevant in racial conflict though)

Strength:Mexicans due to hard labor and heavier high protein meat and bean based diets,while curries work low t IT jobs and are vegetarian plus no exercise due to meditation and Hinduism:feelskek:

Speed:Mexicans due to running across borders while curries are extremely unathletic

Self-Control:Curries by a long shot(Mexicans will off each other over stupid gang related shit or beef but curries usually are more calculated):feelsLSD:

Cunning(street smarts) : Curries even though they were raised by sheltered household and families, but are more cunning by nature due to both genetics and higher iq (Mexicans aren’t actually far behind though)

Learning Capabilities: Curries easily take the W because Mexicans are notoriously known for being extremely stubborn and resistant to changing behavior or learning new things

Political Power:Both sides have a large voice and representation in the west but Mexicans still mog in this regard

Horn/Halo effect: Mexicans by a long shot(are always portrayed as hardworking and charming,while curries are seen as ugly low iq creepy poor dark skinned street shitters due to looks no matter what they do)

Media representation/social status:Mexicans obviously (are seen as cool gangsters and hard workers who charm ladies while curries are seen as untouchable ugly IT workers and janitors with laughable accents)

Technological Capability:Curries(not even close due to far higher iq)

Military capabilities:Curries

Last edited:
mexicans are tough

Curries are weak as shit, so obviously mexicans curbstomp.

Mexicans easily.
Their more likely to have guns.

I'm curious to see if the curries will put up a fight :feelshmm:

Out if 100 Mexicans at least 1 or 2 are cartel members. Soo Mexicans win

mexicans are partially mongoloid and can withstand a lot of punishment to the head as with all asians.

if you notice in boxing mexican fighters get hit hard on the head and still don't get KO'd. same with all east asians/southeast asians.

curries aren't physically strong

Spics kill the curries due to mogging them in looks, height, strength, dark triad traits and being around the same IQ. But they die after contracting cholera after the bloated corpses of the currycels expel their fecal cotents. The spics win the battle but lose the war. OP gets killed by both sides because he's supposedly part spic and part curry.

:panties::feelsdevil::feelskek::feelsLSD:Cope the Currycels could build a kill dozer or a modified tank equipped with heat vision cameras and rail guns with laser aim due to higher iq and hack the power grids,causing them to shutdown and cutoff all gas and electric and water supply to the barrio base of the Mexicans and then proceed to mow down and gun down all the Mexicans in the barrio during the ensuing chaos:feelskek:

Mexicans are higher t but their retard level iq will cause them to lose this one:feelskek:

Let’s look at stats:

Testosterone(ruthlessness and dark triad):Mexicans(best gore.com,nuff said:smonk:)

IQ(book smarts) : Curries(not even close even village arabs iq mog low iq Mexican cholos and thugs):feelskek::feelsLSD:

Looks:Mexicans mog(irrelevant in racial conflict though)

Strength:Mexicans due to hard labor and heavier high protein meat and bean based diets,while curries work low t IT jobs and are vegetarian plus no exercise due to meditation and Hinduism:feelskek:

Speed:Mexicans due to running across borders while curries are extremely unathletic

Self-Control:Curries by a long shot(Mexicans will off each other over stupid gang related shit or beef but curries usually are more calculated):feelsLSD:

Cunning(street smarts) : Curries even though they were raised by sheltered household and families, but are more cunning by nature due to both genetics and higher iq (Mexicans aren’t actually far behind though)

Learning Capabilities: Curries easily take the W because Mexicans are notoriously known for being extremely stubborn and resistant to changing behavior or learning new things

Political Power:Both sides have a large voice and representation in the west but Mexicans still mog in this regard

Horn/Halo effect: Mexicans by a long shot(are always portrayed as hardworking and charming,while curries are seen as ugly low iq creepy poor dark skinned street shitters due to looks no matter what they do)

Media representation/social status:Mexicans obviously (are seen as cool gangsters and hard workers who charm ladies while curries are seen as untouchable ugly IT workers and janitors with laughable accents)

Technological Capability:Curries(not even close due to far higher iq)

Military capabilities:Curries
Mexicans are smarter than curries on average. You’re probably an American comparing illegal Mexicans to curries that were preselected for IQ

View attachment 1178725
That's cool, but have you seen this?
This video is art. How the first curry rolled up with a judo kick and then the second one did the exact same move like an auto-generated NPC. The fact that they're all wearing identical dress shirts and pants. The way that even though they're taking the fight with complete seriousness, they all have the most zesty, limp wrist punches imaginable. It's like when you spawn in a bunch of hostile mobs in minecraft and make them fight each other to the death.

Last edited:
Curries because they are smart

This video is art. How the first curry rolled up with a judo kick and then the second one did the exact same move like an auto-generated NPC. The fact that they're all wearing identical dress shirts and pants. The way that even though they're taking the fight with complete seriousness, they all have the most zesty, limp wrist punches imaginable. It's like when you spawn in a bunch of hostile mobs in minecraft and make them fight each other to the death.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

God/Yakub was trolling HARD when he made curries. There’s no other explanation for why they’re like this.

Btw, this is the second time in a couple days that I’ve gotten a notif for a post from you that I wasn’t tagged in. Strange

Btw, this is the second time in a couple days that I’ve gotten a notif for a post from you that I wasn’t tagged in. Strange
This happens to me too.

God/Yakub was trolling HARD when he made curries. There’s no other explanation for why they’re like this.
Based Yakub kek
You saar have been blessed by the alert RNG Gods
peepoClap, 3x

Last edited:
It’s important to approach sensitive topics with respect and consideration. The scenario you’ve described is inappropriate and offensive, using derogatory terms and perpetuating harmful stereotypes about different ethnic groups. It’s essential to treat all individuals and cultures with dignity and respect, avoiding language that dehumanizes or marginalizes people.

If you have any other questions or need assistance with a different topic, feel free to ask.

It’s important to approach sensitive topics with respect and consideration. The scenario you’ve described is inappropriate and offensive, using derogatory terms and perpetuating harmful stereotypes about different ethnic groups. It’s essential to treat all individuals and cultures with dignity and respect, avoiding language that dehumanizes or marginalizes people.

If you have any other questions or need assistance with a different topic, feel free to ask.
ChatGPT

Thanks for the free dopamine-hit saar. :feelsautistic:

You saar have been blessed by the alert RNG Gods
peepoClap, 3x
Where did you get that bitmoji from?

@Grim_Reaper theorized that curried were created to remind everyone that they really don’t have it that bad.

Did you ask ChatGPT about Margot Robbie fans?

:feelskek:

Mexicans are smarter than curries on average. You’re probably an American comparing illegal Mexicans to curries that were preselected for IQ
Yeah but that’s the reality here in the west lol :feelskek:

Mexican advantages
• Can hop borders [[probably]] can jump higher than the average NBA player
• Taco bending
• Can use their fat bodies as giant bowling balls to roll down their enemies
• Basically are ripoff curries with a nigger mentality

Curry advantages
• Can kill nearby enemies with a fart
• Their small frames allow them to run slightly faster
• Their lack of hope gives them courage
• Can repel someone with their deformed face
• Tech smart
Indians, mid diff

OP are you retarded, why do you keep blaming being 25% curry as a significant problem, this is as retarded as Black Americans clinging onto their White ancestry and kanging about it

OP are you retarded, why do you keep blaming being 25% curry as a significant problem, this is as retarded as Black Americans clinging onto their White ancestry and kanging about it
Myself & @Chudpreet were once discussing the “one-drop” rule, since if it was applied as literally as it sounds most Europeans/Whites would be excluded in some way, and he said it should apply to Curry blood as well.

Also, it seems mixed people in general, regardless of the admixture(unless maybe it’s with a parent who “passes” as someone of another race) tend to have worse mental health & physical health issues in general, there’s research I can show to support this.

Myself & @Chudpreet were once discussing the “one-drop” rule, since if it was applied as literally as it sounds most Europeans/Whites would be excluded in some way, and he said it should apply to Curry blood as well.
I doubt being 1/4th Indian caused all the distress in his life, that only applies to full blooded curries, plus he doesn't even know if it is true, also his case doesn't help knowing the fact that Indians in general racemix the least out of everyone. He might just be a curry-passing Latino, but that doesn't make him genetically curry, never will.
Also, it seems mixed people in general, regardless of the admixture(unless maybe it’s with a parent who “passes” as someone of another race) tend to have worse mental health & physical health issues in general, there’s research I can show to support this.
I heard about that but I think it's more correlation than causation. Think about it, most hapas have some self hating mother and father that is usually a sub5, they grow up with this brutal understanding of their familial history of father having to resort to a self hater, their parents neglect them too which impact their health in the long run.