Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Race vs Height

Which is more important

• Race

Votes: 23 41.1%
  • Height

Votes: 33 58.9%

• Total voters
tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Can an ethnic mog a white if he is taller?
20170428T1523-033-CNS-POPE-EGYPT-ORTHODOX%20crop.jpg

Depends on how much the height difference is and other variables like face

Yes if hes is more than 4-6 inches taller. Also depends on type of ethnic. Some ethnics worse than others. Lightskin arab ethnic can easily mog white if taller. But currynigger or ricenigger or aboriginal Subhuman even if one foot taller may in some cases may not mog.

Only way height becomes more important than race is if the difference is very large.

Eg. A 6'3" curry mogs a 5'4" white obviously.

But a 5'10" curry does not mog a 5'8" white.

Only way height becomes more important than race is if the difference is very large.

I would say 5' 11" black mogs 5' 8" white.

But what must be highlighted is that RACE determines HEIGHT. This is the most important overall.

I would say 5' 11" black mogs 5' 8" white.

But what must be highlighted is that RACE determines HEIGHT. This is the most important overall.

Yeah for sure. How many 6'3" curries are there in existence? Not many. Even a 6' curry is rare as fuck.

Hence as always race >>> everything.

A big part of why race matters so much is that it carries with it a shorter average height.

Face >>> height >>>>>>>> race

Doesn’t matter what race you are if you have good face and height

Yes of course

Race wins over height.
Ugly tallcels get nowhere.
Looks are first, Height comes in second, and last is status.
In the genetic sense i mean.

Yes, that guy on the right looks more alpha than the other guy on the left.

Who mogs who in the OP?

Beat me to it.

Depends on the race, and where you live.

Which one of these would females rather fuck?
Depends where you live dude. For example i'm sure in SEA there are probably some women who would rather fuck a short white guy over a tall asian guy, or where I live in L.A I have seen white women who have dated/fucked shorter black guys.

This is hard but some foids have set in stone rules for themselves A white foid would rather kill itself before it has to settle with a 6'0+ indian when she could a 5'7 guy her own race.

About 30 years ago race mattered alot and JBW meant a lot. Thanks to mainstream media brainwashing kids with rap music and black panther and diversity, a lot of foids grow up thinking that nigs are date-able

race tbh
Yeah for sure. How many 6'3" curries are there in existence? Not many. Even a 6' curry is rare as fuck.

Hence as always race >>> everything.
depends on the type of curry. some are taller than others. But they will be taller in the west than mainland

This is honestly a tough question. It depends on how extreme you want to make it.
Do we compare situation where you are white, but like 5'2 with being an Filipino, but 6'2 (which would be very rare for them)?
It really depends on what you have less of.