Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Race traitors

Are you Asian ?

Racemixing makes me physically ill. Total Racemixer Death.

Asian men are super cucked because they allow other men to steal their women.
Same with whites, but they are the most cucked race, not asians.

They're only happy if it's a cumskin, but they get upset if it's any other race.

Where’s my acid.

Kek imagine raising a foid for 18 years just to be Chad's fleshlight

That chinks looksmatch is a farmer in china

No, I'm Hispanic.
¡Oye!

(Pre-spanish Americanos, are Asiatic... Just saying... One day long ago, they split (via ships) when a particularly evil emperor crowned himself.)

¡Mucho putas, 'migo!

¡Oye!

(Pre-spanish Americanos, are Asiatic... Just saying... One day long ago, they split (via ships) when a particularly evil emperor crowned himself.)

¡Mucho putas, 'migo!
I'm a quarter European and 80% Native American but I don't look asian at all. Technically, I'm asiatic due to being native American but I don't pass as asian.

I'm a quarter European and 80% Native American but I don't look asian at all. Technically, I'm asiatic due to being native American but I don't pass as asian.
I'm sorry bro for you being like a round eyed devil.

I'm sorry bro for you being like a round eyed devil.
Having round eyes doesn't do jack shit to help you attract foids

Obligatory post about how their ER son will post here

Round eyes means you were cursed at birth with whiteness
Blacks and curries have round eyes. Round eyes is not exclusively a white trait. I'm Mexican but I have round eyes

females are worthless whores
(Also fbi or anything similar don't come after me im not violent)

Whites cuck ethnics more than niggers cuck them.
No because white men only betabuxx/greencardmaxx ethnic foids while niggers get white foids for free

No, I'm Hispanic.

LOL, the best looking Hispanic women are more Euro-looking. Your anti-race mixing tirade is retarded.....unless you prefer more indigenous looking women. I didn't even know the girl in that video was "hispanic", she looks Caucasian just like the guy in the caption of the video.

LOL, the best looking Hispanic women are more Euro-looking. Your anti-race mixing tirade is retarded.....unless you prefer more indigenous looking women. I didn't even know the girl in that video was "hispanic", she looks Caucasian just like the guy in the caption of the video.
If you allow racemixxing, asian women will abandon their own men for white men, this is unacceptable

she's living the life while the men of her own race are suffering, barely making ends meet. Brutal.

I’m not even Asian but discovering the true nature of noodlewhores makes them revolting in my eyes

God hates racemixers retard