Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Race traitor sandnigger whore

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/femalepessimist/comments/1drutzz/muslim_men_are_finally_making_europeans_hate_us/

Because of them, now my race is being seen as a barbarian, I'm being grouped with muslims because of my ethnicity, watching muslim men ruin it for everyone, especially muslim and ex muslim women that are immigrating to run away from these same shitty men, they increased crime rates and the women and ex muslims are paying the price, nothing will happen to the muslim men if they get deported back, but all the ex muslims and the women will go back to the same shitty life thst they escaped from, there's seriously no hope for women from islamic countries anymore, we're being grouped with the men when all we want is to just live a better life far away from muslim men and their ideologies, but thanks to the actions of muslim men far right wing is increasing rapidly in Europe which will affect women the most there.

Never began for ethnics :blackpill:

Good beat them down to submission.

“109 Upvotes :soy: :soy: :soy:

It’s ok to group them all together when it’s talking about men :soy: :soy:

Women are always the victim in every circumstance :soy:

but I thought le epic islam was hecking trad?

all foids are race traitors

Faggots that label themselves as ex muslim should be lynched. Women in general that god forbid have an opinion should also be publicly beheaded.

Why?

Because YOU dont have ideas but ideas have YOU. All of their ideas come from jews and liberals. Bitch go back to the kitchen thats all i will say.

islam is aids for populations, still ruined class and reputation of every arab country with a schizo bedwin predatory drooling sex god profiting every night with 9 different wives. all muslim incels should fucking despise that crazy sick fraud muhammad

This is a correct opinion, one that I can only confirm as a resident of Germany. However I don't view Muslims as the problem they are a solution.

If white christian german men aren't willing to stand up for their rights, then Muslim men will gladly do so. Honestly islamic immigrants are a true Godsend because without them the gynocracy could spread even more. Nowadays foids are on edge and that is a good thing.
Salam Aleku my Muslim habibis and thank you for making foids lives a little worse!

Shes not wrong. Mohammedans especially nafris and afghans rape at 40x the native population in europe. Pakis in england raped kids by thousands. The worst part is muslim liberals defend them

Look at the :soy:s in this thread defending their precious holes, lmao.
she's right
Shes not wrong. Mohammedans especially nafris and afghans rape at 40x the native population in europe. Pakis in england raped kids by thousands. The worst part is muslim liberals defend them