Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Race Saturation Pill (Whites are affected more by Chad monopolies)

Man

Man

Ukraine is mine.
★★★★★
1 room.
2,000 people. (1,000 male 1,000 female)
Chads are 10% of any race.

There are:
600 Whites
180 Hispanics
120 Blacks
60 Asians
40 Others

There are:
60 Chads
18 Chadriguez
12 Tyrones
6 Changs
4 Meeks

1 Noodlewhore can fuck up to 6 Changs but then that's it.
1 Whitoid can't realistically fuck 60 Chads, so the remaining Chads will always be an option over your average Cracker.

Ergo whites are more affected by Chad monopolies, in theory.

Yeah race-mixing complicates things but there's a general trend of racial homophily and whites will always have it the worst.

whites are more cucked because (((reasons)))

we need more foids

very high IQ i didn't understand

Chads are 10% of any race.
Teracope.

Chadlites, or handsome dudes are like the top 5% of WHITES, but less than 1% for other races.

Chads are less than 0,1% --- add a lot of zeroes there for gigachads.

Teracope.

Chadlites, or handsome dudes are like the top 5% of WHITES, but less than 1% for other races.

Chads are less than 0,1% --- add a lot of zeroes there for gigachads.
Yeah 10% is cope
but it doesn't matter what % I choose, the principle is the same

Yeah 10% is copeF
but it doesn't matter what % I choose, the principle is the same
the other day, a brazilian blackpilled youtuber described a common phenomenon here: foids spend several MONTHS getting into shape, shopping for clothes, working their dead-end jobs to save some pennies, buying dresses in 12 installments, doing some skin procedures, etc. ONLY to go to 1 paid, expensive event where there will be some Chad or gigachad, usually an elite-only musical concert, but sometimes a big closed party or some such where the entrance is like 1 month of minimum wage, only so she can shoot her shot at having a chance of getting noticed by Chad.

To say again: an above-average foid would spend (let's say) 6 months getting ready to be seen at a new year's eve party in a country club where there will be a couple Chads, to dispute these Chads' attention with dozens of stacies and scores of beckies. And after the Chad doesn't even acknowledge her existence, she does it again for the next 6 months, for another chance at getting some attention from a random Chad.

Foids seem happy to waste an entire year of their lives just to have 2 or 3 opportunities of being in a place to be ignored by Chad.

And the average guy? Those are invisible. Imagine if a foid would move a muscle for a non-Chad male? LOL.

the other day, a brazilian blackpilled youtuber described a common phenomenon here: foids spend several MONTHS getting into shape, shopping for clothes, working their dead-end jobs to save some pennies, buying dresses in 12 installments, doing some skin procedures, etc. ONLY to go to 1 paid, expensive event where there will be some Chad or gigachad, usually an elite-only musical concert, but sometimes a big closed party or some such where the entrance is like 1 month of minimum wage, only so she can shoot her shot at having a chance of getting noticed by Chad.

To say again: an above-average foid would spend (let's say) 6 months getting ready to be seen at a new year's eve party in a country club where there will be a couple Chads, to dispute these Chads' attention with dozens of stacies and scores of beckies. And after the Chad doesn't even acknowledge her existence, she does it again for the next 6 months, for another chance at getting some attention from a random Chad.

Foids seem happy to waste an entire year of their lives just to have 2 or 3 opportunities of being in a place to be ignored by Chad.

And the average guy? Those are invisible. Imagine if a foid would move a muscle for a non-Chad male? LOL.
Yeah I’ve never thought racepill applies to truecels as much as normies but I think there are plenty of 3-4/10 men here that are convinced they are below average despite being in the middle 66% of looks.

Racepill studies apply to these men when fighting over that [whatever % of women] will give them a chance at a LTR.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back