Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Race pill debunked!

B

basedcel1_

Self-banned
-

I lied this there something sinister about this dolicofacial masculine white women. Research is pending....
Plus we already know he is betabuxxing with his family's farmland he is extremely wealthy. But genetic white trash still avoid curries like the plague so it might be because of a great replacement theory where a sinister authority's are promoting interracial mingling due to Brampton Canada's infamous Indian outpost.
Quite beautiful I must say though. I have hope.

Thank you! I needed this lifefuel. :feelscomfy: I'm not a curry, but shitskinned regardless. Glad to see that my fellow browns are invading the western gene pool and getting some Aryan pussy.

Thank you! I needed this lifefuel. :feelscomfy: I'm not a curry, but shitskinned regardless. Glad to see that my fellow browns are invading the western gene pool and getting some Aryan pussy.
Kek

If she was married to Chad, she'd be sure to be standing with him in the video, see how they film each other separately. They probably never have sex, maybe once on the wedding night.

Whites wanna be the victim so bad just face it Asians and Indians have it the worst the majority of white males are normgroids with social circles girlfriends and decent jobs while we rot.

If she was married to Chad, she'd be sure to be standing with him in the video, see how they film each other separately. They probably never have sex, maybe once on the wedding night.

She looks pretty curry herself

She looks like that new MJW tranny in Spiderman
Mjw

I am happy for him. Sikhs are facing hate and discrimination in their homeland by hateful Hindutva niggers so glad he escaped that at least.