Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Race Mixing Should Be Ilegal.

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
If race mixing was made illegal. There would be a lot less Incels. The number of ricecels would fall dramatically pretty much overnight because noodlewhores could no longer cuck them for Chads and Tyrone's and could only date Asian men. The number of Whitecels would also fall because White foids could no longer cuck them for Tyrone's and BBC. Banning race mixing would help solve so many problems related to Inceldom.

Agreed. Im half white half taco and always disasociated from my family because of this. I never felt like i belonged and it created a lot of problems for me.

But we could no longer SEAmaxx

Just curious, this does refer to procreation only, or sex in general? What about paid sex?

But why white people get to keep all the desired genes like blue eyes and blond hair.

But then the noodle and curry whores would weep like crazy when they can't get anymore whitu cocku

But why white people get to keep all the desired genes like blue eyes and blond hair.

Mulattas are vain and bigoted once they realize how preferable their skin tone is.

Just curious, this does refer to procreation only, or sex in general? What about paid sex?
I would make it illegal all together.

Last edited:
ethnonationalism ends inceldom fr

This will never happen

If race mixing was made illegal. There would be a lot less Incels. The number of ricecels would fall dramatically pretty much overnight because noodlewhores could no longer cuck them for Chads and Tyrone's and could only date Asian men. The number of Whitecels would also fall because White foids could no longer cuck them for Tyrone's and BBC. Banning race mixing would help solve so many problems related to Inceldom.
Based ,it also makes sickly kids ,looksmatching is the best

I definitely agree for reproduction. For prostittion leave it as is

'Race mixing' is bad for the general health of the offspring, mental health particularly.

Anything known actions, such as 'race mixing', that will cause a lower than average quality of life for the offspring should not be permitted.