Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Race-mixing only realistic solution to inceldom for whites

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
I see some whites coping with the idea that they'll get a girl from a poor white country like Ukraine, Moldova or Greece. Won't happen.

When you are ugly, it's not enough to merely look to play wealth differences in dating, especially if you're not that wealthy. You need to run white genes game too.

I know a few white incels IRL who date model-tier African women. They went to look for them directly in Africa. It's also known that SEA women worship white genes (Philippines is famous for this, even more so than Thailand).

But here's the catch: you can't LARP as a WN neo-nazi anymore if you race mix. Nothing is ever simple in life, truly.

But here's the catch: you can't LARP as a WN neo-nazi anymore if you race mix. Nothing is ever simple in life, truly.

Yes you can. 90% of the online WN-sphere is either married to an Asian woman or has an Asian girlfriend. Not even exaggerating here.

i need chocolate pussy

Honestly, i'm no longer aiming at white girls, all hopes faded away. Only asian ones.

Yes you can. 90% of the online WN-sphere is either married to an Asian woman or has an Asian girlfriend. Not even exaggerating here.
Not only do you pull a statement out of your anus but you're bold enough to offer a statistic. LMAO.

N. Africa is white incel paradise. 1488 thots begone!

246480E0 3F8E 4658 88C3 0BF6CA28C11C
28F7DC85 F719 4A76 A9BB 298B4BF801A4

Fontaine comes off as being very ((()))
This is all a plot. Incels.me is pushing race mixing on whites and also excluding white men from "real" inceldom. What is your master plan?
Jews like Fontaine want to keep degeneracy and fail to admit that the sexual Jewish revolution inflated hypergamy and thus caused inceldom

Sometimes you have to sacrifice something to get sex

Jews like Fontaine want to keep degeneracy and fail to admit that the sexual Jewish revolution inflated hypergamy and thus caused inceldom
You're one of the few users here blackpilled about jews, i like that.

It's already been happening for a while to some extent. Many monied older men from various western countries have been taking International brides. Why do you think feminists are literally trying to ban them? Because they know a man can easily get younger, better looking, far less bitchy women if he just looks to other countries.

"Mail-order Bride" is merely a term invented by feminists and cucks to shame woke dudes that don't want to put up with fat ugly western feminists' bullshit anymore.

Ugly whites need money and status to slay/LTR ethnics, they want fair haired pretty boys else!

Ok boys who's with me. Let's all go to Africa to improve our genes. GENETIC RECOMBINATION.

My brain probably automatically adjusted to this because I'm the most attracted to women with darker skin

Cope. Women prefer their own race most of the time, except white women have been heavily manipulated by (((them))) to prefer race mixing over average white guys. Chad genetics overrides the social engineering though. I'm an average looking but socially awkward white dude and I can't remember the last time an ethnic woman made eye contact with me. Only white women rarely make eye contact with me. Whites have at best the same chances with ethnic and white women, but probably better chances with white women in most Western countries.

My brain probably automatically adjusted to this because I'm the most attracted to women with darker skin
Same, but "muh asian fever" in my case. I wasn't really attracted to asians as a kid/early puberty, but since like 15 or something i went totally mad for them. I guess my brain just "unconscious" realised i'm too failed genetically to attract white femoids, so it "switched" its preferences towards asians.

Cope. Women prefer their own race most of the time, except white women have been heavily manipulated by (((them))) to prefer race mixing over average white guys. Chad genetics overrides the social engineering though. I'm an average looking but socially awkward white dude and I can't remember the last time an ethnic woman made eye contact with me. Only white women rarely make eye contact with me. Whites have at best the same chances with ethnic and white women, but probably better chances with white women in most Western countries.
Fake news. White women have the strongest preference for their own race of men than any other women do for theirs.

Fake news. White women have the strongest preference for their own race of men than any other women do for theirs.
Fake news. If that's true, why are white birth rates so low in every white country? Why do ethnics have 2-3 times higher birthrates?

Ethnics must be getting laid more and getting more relationships for this to happen.

the only solution for incel is escape from western society, so the theme of the topic is automatic

lmao the white race is dead
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
even the so called "white supremacist" are opting for race mixing

lmao the white race is dead
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
even the so called "white supremacist" are opting for race mixing
WNs have always had a sick fetish for east Asian foids. I never understood this.

Fake news. If that's true, why are white birth rates so low in every white country? Why do ethnics have 2-3 times higher birthrates?
Ethnics have less access to birth control and have lower iqs on average which lead to bad decision making. White birth rates aren't low because of miscegenation, but because white women are pursuing careers

Ethnics have less access to birth control and have lower iqs on average which lead to bad decision making. White birth rates aren't low because of miscegenation, but because white women are pursuing careers
And sportfucking Chad, Tyrone, Abdul and Jamal on Tinder to pass the time. My point exactly.

I don't see any reason not to, as I don't intend to have kids either way, which removes any downsides to an interracial relationship.

Ethnics must be getting laid more and getting more relationships for this to happen.
Even this isn't true. If you look at Latin America, the rates of single motherhood are through the roof. A few guys are impregnating multiple baby mammas. Inceldom is worldwide phenomena.

And sportfucking Chad, Tyrone, Abdul and Jamal on Tinder to pass the time. My point exactly.

Fuck no, i'm not even white but race-mixing is a dissater, just look at latin america

high iq post

Keep in mind one thing though.... the women from poor countries, will dump you instantly.
If you come to them... congratulations you're not rich and special anymore.
If you take them your country they'll just latch on to Chad once they get used to the country.

jfl at the triggered stormfrontcels

if you want to orbit white females who want nothing to do with you then go ahead i'm sure they care about your sacrifice :feelsgah:

being incel and having "race loyalty" is the dumbest cope there is, you are still bluepilled if you care about race

Birthrates are plummeting among ethnics after they migrate to (invade) 1st world nations. Their women can't resist the hypergamy and cock carousel while the men get the soy power tech gadgets and mind-numbing media to cope with the lack of sex and validation in their lives.

https://ifstudies.org/blog/baby-bust-fertility-is-declining-the-most-among-minority-women

It happens to every race. The only people breeding above replacement are the religious and conservative and this goes for whites as much as ethnics.

Basically, everyone with any sort of propensity for liberal values of every race is going to be bred out and all that will remain is the most ethnically and religiously separatist of humans.

being incel and having "race loyalty" is the dumbest cope there is, you are still bluepilled if you care about race
True. Racial/ethnic/national identity is not for the genetic dead ends of this world. The incel men have no country so to speak.

Birthrates are plummeting among ethnics after they migrate to (invade) 1st world nations. Their women can't resist the hypergamy and cock carousel while the men get the soy power tech gadgets and mind-numbing media to cope with the lack of sex and validation in their lives.

https://ifstudies.org/blog/baby-bust-fertility-is-declining-the-most-among-minority-women

It happens to every race. The only people breeding above replacement are the religious and conservative and this goes for whites as much as ethnics.

Basically, everyone with any sort of propensity for liberal values of every race is going to be bred out and all that will remain is the most ethnically and religiously separatist of humans.
Brutal blackpill. Ethnik men in the west are among the most incelibate in the world.

Yo, pero mis bisabuelos vienen de España, soy blanco hispano, del norte, mi abuelo, somos de Nosotros Imao, pero todavía estoy en México, las mujeres son
feo, con características inusuales, costumbres, y de vez en cuando, hay una chica a la que le gusta leer libros, y aprender más, como yo, pero la chica resulta ser una mentira, y tiene un novio chad ...

Fontaine comes off as being very ((()))

I am not Jewish lol, and secondly I don't advocate race mixing.

I'm just stating facts

This is all a plot. Incels.me is pushing race mixing on whites and also excluding white men from "real" inceldom. What is your master plan?
Incels.me calls it how it sees it. White nationalism is incongruent with white inceldom. The number 1 goal of incels is to find free consensual sex, and forbidding race mixing makes that goal much more distant for white incels.

Whatever dude, white women have the lowest miscegenation rate of all racial and gender groups in america.

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2017/05/18/1-trends-and-patterns-in-intermarriage/
I'm talking about casual sex and boyfriends during their prime years, not post-wall roasties who marry and steal money from average white men while they cuck them with Chad and Tyrone. Of course they are going to marry white betabux, they are among the wealthiest men on average in the United States and Europe.

As I said in a previous comment, if you are an average white guy, you can run cuck game after 30 when you have money and stability to offer. But what you're mostly going to get is worn out bitter feminist roasties and single moms. Basically the only "advantage" white guys have is that they are first in line to take care of these left over women, and their kids, after they're bored of sportfucking the good looking guys. Also you then have a ~50% chance of losing 50% of your assets + child support + alimony to your ex-wife, which is premium grade suicidefuel and the cause of like 50% or more of middle age male suicides.

I hope the white incels here never racemix and keep waiting for their white Stacy to approach them. Makes it easier for ethnics

I hope the white incels here never racemix and keep waiting for their white Stacy to approach them. Makes it easier for ethnics
I don't care about race mixing. But I don't think whitecels have any better chance with ethnic females than white females. Whites are just taken advantage of for betabux due to being on average wealthier than men of other races.

so fucking ethnic women don't solve your "real" inceldom ?

just fucking lol

@RageAgainstTDL , this is what I mean when I say I know for a fact these dudes never tried to get an ethnic gf.
even those who say "I wouldn't turn down an ethnic woman" like withoutme is basically a volcel.

If they want to be retards that's their problem. Let them be stupid.

Sure let's destroy our heritage just to get some pussy.