Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Race isn't real

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

Major
★★★★★
Don't get me wrong I am racist af but grouping people into race is giving them the privilege of lower standards and expectations

Shitskins are just very ugly, low iq and violent HUMANS, just because they look like each other doesn't mean they deserve to be categorized as their own species, the good races are good looking, high iq and civilized HUMANS, a nigger should be held to the same standards as everyone else and not treated less harshly for being nigger race

You sure buddy?
This is where the racepill stems from, shitskins have lower smv because race isn't even real, they aren't judged by "shitskin standards" there's only human standards and they are just ugly, there's also no "eurocentric standards", only human standards

>race isn't real
>but dont worry gaiz im s00per le heckin racisterino

You're not racist, you're autistic. Dumbfuck

You never call one species of animals subpar compared to another because they are different species and can't breed with each other, but "races" of humans aren't different species, some human groups are subhuman BECAUSE they're the same in nature as others, just lower quality

There's no such thing as the "black race" there's only "melanated curly-haired rugged-looking low iq people"

You never call one species of animals subpar compared to another because they are different species and can't breed with each other, but "races" of humans aren't different species, some human groups are subhuman BECAUSE they're the same in nature as others, just lower quality

There's no such thing as the "black race" there's only "melanated curly-haired rugged-looking low iq people"
What even is your point with this?

Racism isn't real either, there's only lookism and dislike of violent low iq people
Racism is pattern recognition. Y'know, that thing that crows do? If a specific race of people often does a certain thing (see blacks and the higher crime rates they bring) then the logical thing to do is to associate that race of people with that thing.
Race is subhuman cope
I can attest to race being very real. One of my favorite books regarding the matter is The Passing Of The Great Race by Madison Grant (no, he's not a foid), and I'll copy-paste a section from there regarding the racial differences in the European races because he explains the matter much better than I can.

"The use of this test, the cephalic index, enables us to divide the great bulk of the European populations into three distinct subspecies of man, one northern and one southern, both dolichocephalic or characterized by a long skull, and a central subspecies which is brachycephalic, or characterized by a round skull.

The first is the Nordic or Baltic subspecies. This race is long skulled, very tall, fair skinned, with blond or brown hair and light colored eyes. The Nordics inhabit the countries around the North and Baltic Seas, and include not only the great Scandinavian and Teutonic groups, but also other early peoples who first appear in southern Europe and in Asia as representatives of Aryan language and culture.

The second is the dark Mediterranean or Iberian subspecies, occupying the shores of the inland sea, and extending along the Atlantic coast until it reaches the Nordic species. It also spreads far east into southern Asia. It is long skulled like the Nordic race, but the absolute size of the skull is less. The eyes and hair are very dark or black, and the skin more or less swarthy. The stature is stunted in comparison to that of the Nordic race and the musculature and bony framework weak.

The third is the Alpine subspecies occupying all central and eastern Europe, and extending through Asia Minor to the Hindu Kush and the Pamirs. The Armenoids constitute an Alpine subdivision and represent the ancestral type of this race which remained in the mountains and high plateaux of Anatolia and western Asia. The Alpines are round skulled, of medium height and sturdy build, both as to skeleton and muscles. The coloration of both hair and eyes was originally very dark and still tends strongly in that direction, but many light colored eyes, especially gray, are now found in the Alpine populations of western Europe."

Niggas here are busy having race discussions and feeling superior posting on .is while people of all races outside are climbing the climbing social ladder, have loving families, enjoying life and here on .is are posting race statistics and are shitskin this shitskin that. Truly pathetic and pitiful existence

Racism is pattern recognition. Y'know, that thing that crows do? If a specific race of people often does a certain thing (see blacks and the higher crime rates they bring) then the logical thing to do is to associate that race of people with that thing.

I can attest to race being very real. One of my favorite books regarding the matter is The Passing Of The Great Race by Madison Grant (no, he's not a foid), and I'll copy-paste a section from there regarding the racial differences in the European races because he explains the matter much better than I can.

"The use of this test, the cephalic index, enables us to divide the great bulk of the European populations into three distinct subspecies of man, one northern and one southern, both dolichocephalic or characterized by a long skull, and a central subspecies which is brachycephalic, or characterized by a round skull.

The first is the Nordic or Baltic subspecies. This race is long skulled, very tall, fair skinned, with blond or brown hair and light colored eyes. The Nordics inhabit the countries around the North and Baltic Seas, and include not only the great Scandinavian and Teutonic groups, but also other early peoples who first appear in southern Europe and in Asia as representatives of Aryan language and culture.

The second is the dark Mediterranean or Iberian subspecies, occupying the shores of the inland sea, and extending along the Atlantic coast until it reaches the Nordic species. It also spreads far east into southern Asia. It is long skulled like the Nordic race, but the absolute size of the skull is less. The eyes and hair are very dark or black, and the skin more or less swarthy. The stature is stunted in comparison to that of the Nordic race and the musculature and bony framework weak.

The third is the Alpine subspecies occupying all central and eastern Europe, and extending through Asia Minor to the Hindu Kush and the Pamirs. The Armenoids constitute an Alpine subdivision and represent the ancestral type of this race which remained in the mountains and high plateaux of Anatolia and western Asia. The Alpines are round skulled, of medium height and sturdy build, both as to skeleton and muscles. The coloration of both hair and eyes was originally very dark and still tends strongly in that direction, but many light colored eyes, especially gray, are now found in the Alpine populations of western Europe."
I'm not denying the physical and behavioral differences between groups of people, but those differences aren't strong enough for me to use the word race for them in the way it's culturally used, "black people", "white people", "Asian people" COOOPE these are only used to exempt some people from universal human standards, I am brown, foids aren't "racist" for not liking me, they are LOOKIST, I'm just ugly, brown is usually an ugly feature, it's not a race

I'm not denying the physical and behavioral differences between groups of people, but those differences aren't strong enough for me to use the word race for them in the way it's culturally used, "black people", "white people", "Asian people" COOOPE these are only used to exempt some people from universal human standards, I am brown, foids aren't "racist" for not liking me, they are LOOKIST, I'm just ugly, brown is usually an ugly feature, it's not a race
>I am brown
I can tell
>These are only used to exempt (((some people))) from universal human standards
That's not down to the modern usage of the term "race". That's down to anti-white propaganda put out by the Jewish media.

Main qimg c07b22b55aac02577d5b51d6163a4baa

>race isn't real
>but dont worry gaiz im s00per le heckin racisterino
Race is very real, there's even races within races:
The text seems to categorize the European races in descending orders in the Nazi racial hierarchy: the Nordic (including the Phalic sub-race, a subgroup of the Nordic race), Mediterranean, Dinaric, Alpine, and East Baltic races.[7]

Coon & Stoddard have better analysis imo, & they make more sense objectively.

If a lot of IQ is heritable, as well as cognitive ability, it would make sense that race plays a significant role in this as genotypes carry a lot of information for these factors.