Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Race is not a social construct

R

royceverlo345

Banned
-
I have been scrolling through many videos on YouTube .There I found so many blacks and white libtards discussing
things like racism is a social construct.
All races are equal is statement either made out from ignorance or pure deception.
Racism is not a social construct
It can be seen easily in people
Through skin color , behaviors and physical and intellectual charecteristics

For example I know many black people who are extremely proud for their dominance in field of sports.This people often proclaim themselves supierior to all other races because of their physical supieriorty .But if you tell them whites iq mog blacks they will start their good old way of victim playing.They will say things “muh white Mann created iq tests as a way of increasing systematic racism.All races are equal blah ,blah ,blah.
Look at their hypocrisy.

Joos control the YouTube no doubt.They constantly push far left liberal ideas that
leads to degeneracy and race mixing.

race isn't any more of a social construct than evolution is a social construct

no one said that race is a social contruct tho

Society is a racial construct.

Race is a biological construct. Its a fact. Copers like @Caesercel on suicide watch! :lul: :lul:

no one said that race is a social contruct tho
U are right everybody don’t know this fact except us incels
I was just telling you the fact that the people in the world outside of this forum blindly believe this libtard lies propagated by joos

A lot of things like money can be considered social constructs. Their argument sucks ngl.

Also take a look at this video

In the video a based ricecel scientist
Discover the fact that all black women are extremely unattractive.

Many of the subhuman she male black women got triggered by this video and
began to cope by saying things like “ oh he is a nazi scientist, he statistics are false
,am a proud black queen etc in the comment section.

A subhuman black female explains this video

View: https://youtu.be/b3Y_AP1UbEg

You don't need to conduct a study to figure that out. :feelshehe:
Yes man , even a kid could recognize a blacks as ugly
But this blacks are never accepting the facts and always try to cope with their subhumanity

You don't need to conduct a study to figure that out. :feelshehe:
They didn’t believe in what other people said about them so we needed a scientist from japan to further confirm that.

JoinedMay 5, 2023Posts1,069

Yes man , even a kid could recognize a blacks as ugly
But this blacks are never accepting the facts and always try to cope with their subhumanity
They didn’t believe in what other people said about them so we needed a scientist from japan to further confirm that.
They can see for themselves how they're seen as ghetto and dangerous. The phrase "Never Relax Around Blacks" is there for a reason. And they are portrayed as ugly and fat in media.

They can see for themselves how they're seen as ghetto and dangerous. The phrase "Never Relax Around Blacks" is there for a reason. And they are portrayed as ugly and fat in media.
They are not portrayed
They literally are

Race is a biological construct. Its a fact. Copers like @Caesercel on suicide watch! :lul: :lul:
Literally everything you post is debunkable bs

Literally everything you post is debunkable bs
deluded copers like you is why curryland looks and feels like Satan's asshole.

deluded copers like you is why curryland looks and feels like Satan's asshole.
And your solution is to exterminate them. Backward ass logic

Only because they are beyond redemption.
U are extremely right .
Also can you help me
I found a gray subhuman black infiltrator who spread racebaiting messages
Here is the evidence
White men are ugly asf! You get what you get because of money and resources, not looks. That's why y'all consistently get cheated on with the Almighty Bobby Lashley's lol.

Nope.
Most wm look like ogres(Shrek). Once women secure the bag from y'all they cheat on you with Tyrone, Hector, Bruce Lee lol.

Having the highest iq(which is a myth) doesn't equate to SMV. Being cool, good looking, having money, and having a big dick, trumps iq any day. That's why AM are online crying about nobody wanting them.

Lol. Most wm don't look like that, they look like Shrek lol.

Most wm look like Neanderthals. BM are the most desired. Cope!

Did you have a brain aneurysm? Lol

White men look like cave beasts. All ogrery and bird shit colored. They also turn maxipad red when angry, like you are right now. Lol
We need to ban this gray retard from our forum

Mods are too cucked to ban racecopers. Hell, mods like @Fat Link and @Caesercel are racecopers themselves! :lul: :lul:

its their tucking mindset

Mods are too cucked to ban racecopers. Hell, mods like @Fat Link and @Caesercel are racecopers themselves! :lul: :lul:
If mods cannot ban them I will end those Gary's by my self

a based ricecel scientist discover the fact that all black women are extremely unattractive.
I'm not going to bother to go read the study, but I can give you a hypothesis off the top of my head: female beauty is correlated to male parental investment. If you need more male investment in order to have children that survive, you select for more beautiful females.

The cold winters of the northern hemisphere means that females must secure the commitment of a man in order to survive. Thus, they evolve to be more beautiful.

Average IQ of shitskins is 70. Just admit that you can't accept the blackpill and then make your way onto reddit.

Last edited:
U are extremely right .
Also can you help me
I found a gray subhuman black infiltrator who spread racebaiting messages
Here is the evidence

Look at your pussy ass trying to get somebody banned. Not only are y'all ugly y'all can't take a hit for shit, always whining like bitches.

If you can't fight then don't run your motherfucking mouth!

Look at your pussy ass trying to get somebody banned. Not only are y'all ugly y'all can't take a hit for shit, always whining like bitches.

If you can't fight then don't run your motherfucking mouth!
I will run my mouth u monkey subhuman
Black trash
And I am not scared of that
What are you going to do to me
Are you going to kill me?
Bomb my house ?
Nothing this is online and you cannot do anything except just lapping how superior u are which actually a delusion
Cause you are the most low tier race in the existence you all look ugly and chimpfaced
You ghetto trash
Shut up

I will run my mouth u monkey subhuman
Black trash
And I am not scared of that
What are you going to do to me
Are you going to kill me?
Bomb my house ?
Nothing this is online and you cannot do anything except just lapping how superior u are which actually a delusion
Cause you are the most low tier race in the existence you all look ugly and chimpfaced
You ghetto trash
Shut up
Make me shut up, pussy!