Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Race is a huge factor when dating in the west and I did an experiment to prove it

JBW, over for ethnic sittingcels

The time will come where I am able to fuck a whitoid.

Good for Islander and Maori Chads

Over for ricemen kek, brutal didn't even know about the busseatpill

JBW and typical JBW-cel that literally wants an ethnic foid to come over unzip them and give them a blowjob or else 'JBW is bs!'

Only if you’re 5 or above, kek

Of course it's an indian guy jfl. Even in Lberal areas curries are avoided like the plague. Quite shocking how low the curry smv is

Water is wet. Here in the SF bay area, women of all races are exceptionally cruel to us Asian men and Indian men.

We are dismissed, rejected, and excluded hardcore by them. We aren't even viewed as humans to them. I see it and experience it every week.

For this reason I have much more sympathy for niggers. We Asian and Indian men are straight up niggers to women and I am dead serious. When people avoid niggers because they are aware of the danger element that they pose, foids do the exact precise thing to us Asian and Indian men except its an extreme disgust element. There is simply no way around it.

Last edited: