Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “Race > Face”

lol at the cumskins coping and seething for this yellow bull in the comments. They can't handle JBR law

Chogged once again.

@shii410 you would slay in sweden

You wouldnt see this on brown hispanos

Being a minority mogs

@To koniec age of the rice. lifefuel for @Fallenleaves

Still waiting for a female to hop on my dick for being white.

Oh, good lord. Copium is reaching new heights, it seems. :rolleyes:

Lul'd at a cuck in comments that is willing to trade top 10% women for fucking gooks.

most people are drawn to their own features

@Mecoja
Yeah, race mixing is rare, especially marriage. In this case its tall handsome Chang, I always say looks>>>>>>race

In america and canada he would get little to no matches

Lifefuel for changs

liu-kang-cast-mortal-kombat-1-2.jpg

Fuck niggers, white European colonist race is above everyone.

lol at the cumskins coping and seething for this yellow bull in the comments. They can't handle JBR law
Least retarded rice

Chads are a race of their own, the sooner the subhumans realize that the ubermench are their own caste the easier it is to cope. blackcels have more in common with ricecels than either do with Tyrone or Chang

This man looksmaxxed the same way Men's Maxxing did and he has the same results, he's a 7/10 which is good if you want to date and while Chang has like thousands of likes and gets this much matches in a few days what Changlite does months for, realistically you only have so much free time to date, so while he has less sexual opportunities he has only marginally less romantic opportunities. While the difference between a Changlite and an actual Chang (which the man in this video clearly isn't) is huge in terms of likes and matches, Changlite still comfortably is able to secure pussy and date comfortably. The same applies to Men's Maxxing.

This just proves that gymmaxxing works and that it's a big enough niche to be competitive with and not be wanting in terms of social connection. Rather than seeing this as "debunking race pills" it strengthens the idea that gymmaxxing is good looksmaxxing, this video just proves that Men's Maxxing's advice also applies to other non-Black races (I'm not sure if a Black guy could pull off abs and a gym body, maybe he could).

HEIGHT > EVERYTHING

I showed a 4'9 friend an hour ago a height comparison chart depicting her next to me (6'2) and she said "that looks cute", I'm sure that she wouldn't be into me, but it's weird hearing any form of appreciation of any physical attributes I have... Which is nice. :feelsokman: But still, you usually only have to be a bit taller than a toilet, I think that height fetishists probably only constitute around 10% or so of the population.

Chadlite can still date a toilet significantly taller than him.

Screenshot 20230124 173049

But then again couples like this:

Screenshot 20230124 173242

Are also rare.

Screenshot 20230124 173421

13 inches (33 cm) or more height differences between men and toilets is rarer than a toilet with a shorter husband. This means that not many 150 cm toilets are dating 183 (6'⅓) men as are toilets dating shorter men.

Yes, taller men have a slight advantage compared to average men and there's a large minority of toilets who are height fetishists, but in reality the minimal accepted height isn't nearly as bad as many heightcopers claim.

Chads are a race of their own, the sooner the subhumans realize that the ubermench are their own caste the easier it is to cope. blackcels have more in common with ricecels than either do with Tyrone or Chang

Chang and Tyrone are having sex, no one on this forum is. :feelswhat: At least not without paying for it.

It's Sweden. Changs are a rare commodity there.