Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Race doesn't exist

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★

Its a social construct confirmed.

genetic lottery is really a bitch.

we're all the same inside, except for the parts where we aren't

FpDCy5tX0AANdbp
Fn h1eWWIAESpDo

Dawkins has learned to keep his mouth shut by now, but it's funny to see what people were openly stating when they still thought their fellow progressives were interested in truthseeking and free speech.

Jfl how are they even the same species

damn if he really said Uber based. Nowadays he has soyed out probably due to leftists cancel culture
Even Joe Biden had some spicy things to say about race early on in his carrier, though don't expect me to dig that up, I'm too lazy. Easy to forget how insane the shift in the last 10-15 years has been, trans for example used to not be a real thing anyone knew or cared about not that long ago. People seem to think this is the way it always was and always will be, but nah, this shit is new and untested, it might stick around or people might develope an immunity to the manipulation and get sick of having self-contradictory nonsense pushed down their throat. Predicting something as complex as world politics more than a few years in advance with high accuracy is practically impossible.

GoogletrendsTransgender
GoogletrendsGenderfluid

Who is that? She needs my cock in her mouth.

It's always funny to me when I start an argument with a progressive on the topic of race. I've burned so many reddit accounts (because believing that race exists is an insta-ban there) but I still do it because it's so goddamn fun.

Keep in mind, I never say anything objectively racist. I mean, they call me a racist just for saying that race exists. But I never use racial slurs or say that whites are superior. Hilariously, I often go out of my way to say that jews have the highest IQ, and then east-asians, and then Indians. I like to say that because as soon as you mention race, they want to call you a white supremacist. I enjoy pointing out that I just conceded that whites are at best in 4th place, which is excludes the possibility of being "supreme"

Nonetheless, they still lose their shit and it's always so much fun to watch. They always start so smug and full of themselves, but they so quickly revert to namecalling because there really isn't an argument that race doesn't exist beyond semantic arguments.

It's always funny to me when I start an argument with a progressive on the topic of race. I've burned so many reddit accounts (because believing that race exists is an insta-ban there) but I still do it because it's so goddamn fun.

Keep in mind, I never say anything objectively racist. I mean, they call me a racist just for saying that race exists. But I never use racial slurs or say that whites are superior. Hilariously, I often go out of my way to say that jews have the highest IQ, and then east-asians, and then Indians. I like to say that because as soon as you mention race, they want to call you a white supremacist. I enjoy pointing out that I just conceded that whites are at best in 4th place, which is excludes the possibility of being "supreme"

Nonetheless, they still lose their shit and it's always so much fun to watch. They always start so smug and full of themselves, but they so quickly revert to namecalling because there really isn't an argument that race doesn't exist beyond semantic arguments.
Indians have higher IQ than whites?

Indians have higher IQ than whites?
It's a debate tactic I use. It's a bit of a trap. Leftists can't deny it because they're only allowed to shit on whites. They can't say, "no! Whites have higher IQ!!"

Indians in the US have a much higher average income than whites. That's likely do to selection bias (those with higher IQs are selected for in immigration), but the underlying cause is irrelevant. All I need to push the leftists into seethe and cope mode is a list of "minorities" that outperform whites. There's literally nothing they can say in response that doesn't dismantle their entire worldview. They can't say the indians are working harder. They can't say their culture explains it. They also can't say that any minority is privileged (only whites are privileged).

Because anything they say detracts from their narrative about blacks. "If indians can out-perform whites with hard work and better culture, then why can't blacks?"

It's funny, that's all.