Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Race based grades incoming in ameriMUTT USA

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

jfl soon niggers will get free 20-50 extra points on test for being black.

shit wrong location @TheProphetMuscle @Caesercel move this to lounge

when will they realize that most of the niggers don't care about the education?

when will they realize that most of the niggers don't care about the education?
true, according to article 38% of students fail the SAT, relatively easy test compared to other countries tests jfl. And 77% of blacks failed it at the school :lul:

If I was a nigger or abo I would be a multi millionaire by now with all the affirmative action they get

does dat meen i get 1000 an test now?:forcedsmile:

true, according to article 38% of students fail the SAT, relatively easy test compared to other countries tests jfl. And 77% of blacks failed it at the school :lul:
You cant fail the SAT. That article is bunk.

Just imagine how mentally handicapped an entire race of people are that they have to be handled with kid gloves all the time and be given extra participation points because they're too stupid to make it on their own. :feelsclown:

If you were already born to be successful your grades literally don't matter. This is only important to people who believe in the state education meme.

Race is self identified in universities. I will just be black now.

America is a joke:lul:

Under Biden's new reparation policy, all self-identifying black people will receive $1 for each self-reported instance of being called a nigger.

Under Biden's new reparation policy, all self-identifying black people will receive $1 for each self-reported instance of being called a nigger.
Here nigger!

life fuel for lowiqcels.

Based. I got a 15 ACT despite trying my absolute hardest and studying nonstop. My gpa is 2.8 lmao. I’m not black but I like seeing highiq “cels” seethe :feelsLSD:

Based. I got a 15 ACT despite trying my absolute hardest and studying nonstop. My gpa is 2.8 lmao. I’m not black but I like seeing highiq “cels” seethe :feelsLSD:
ur lazy fuck.i had ~1500 on SAT and am low IQ but put in some effort unlike you lazy's and was able to do ok

This is racism. :dafuckfeels:
Only the yanks would pull some dumb shit like this. JFL

Wish I was an americunt so I could pass school easily

So if you're a whitecel and you get 70% they will give the university position to Jamal who got 55% instead kek

So if you're a whitecel and you get 70% they will give the university position to Jamal who got 55% instead kek
it's worse for curries and gooks. a white with 70% > curry/gook with 80%.

overall it is like: a nigger with 55%> spic with 65%> white 70 % > curry/gook 80%