Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Race and heightpilled in one video

Why does he humiliate himself like that? In what universe would there be a positive outcome in trying something like this as a manlet currycel?

send him a link to .co

His username is TheBengaliSimp, like he is proud to be a simp. He is not older than 13, 14 and its already over.

Why does he humiliate himself like that? In what universe would there be a positive outcome in trying something like this as a manlet currycel?
It was probably to neutralize any hope he ever had for the future.

Guess he wasn’t confident enough JFL

Chadpreet only

payerjyym3s51.jpg

Chadpreet only

payerjyym3s51.jpg
Yup. I know a turk who looks like a paki/indian in the skin tone ... but his bones are like that, thick hair and all. Looks chadpreet. Looks a lot like this guy except brown eyes. He had a chubby but cute white gf.
His brother? Same pajeet tier skin tone but incel looks + mental illness ... no surprise his brother is forever alone

Yup. I know a turk who looks like a paki/indian in the skin tone ... but his bones are like that, thick hair and all. Looks chadpreet. Looks a lot like this guy except brown eyes. He had a chubby but cute white gf.
His brother? Same pajeet tier skin tone but incel looks + mental illness ... no surprise his brother is forever alone
Fuckign lol. I'm a Turk-Iraqi and I look like a Jew minus the hook nose + I have freckles

Fuckign lol. I'm a Turk-Iraqi and I look like a Jew minus the hook nose + I have freckles
lol you mean you have curly hair like a jew? also i've never seen or heard of an arab with freckles

But yeah it's so brutal ... the good looking brother looks chadpreet and the other looks like a pajeet goblin. And since he has ADHD and is on jew pills his parents and everyone around him gaslight him and tell him his personality is garbage, they tell him "be more like your brother, he's sociable" jfl bluepillers

But yeah it's so brutal ... the good looking brother looks chadpreet and the other looks like a pajeet goblin. And since he has ADHD and is on jew pills his parents and everyone around him gaslight him and tell him his personality is garbage, they tell him "be more like your brother, he's sociable" jfl bluepillers

Man that is fuckin brutal. I wish cancer on the people that torment him

Man that is fuckin brutal. I wish cancer on the people that torment him
The worst part is that he totally falls for it and believes it. He suffers and probably hates himself. I think he buys into the personality thing because he does have SEVERE adhd

lol you mean you have curly hair like a jew? also i've never seen or heard of an arab with freckles

Yeah, it's kinda like aJewish hair. Something like this. But a lot more dense and thick

How-To-Make-Your-Hair-Curly-For-Guys.jpg

Well, I am from the North of Iraq, so I wouldn't really say I'm pure Arab. Many of my family members have blonde/brown hair and colored eyes. so I probably am a mix of Arab/Kurd/Turk/Circassion or something along those lines. And my freckles aren't that much in terms of their numbers, though still noticable. My aunt and sister have far more freckles than me though.

I can relate to him, many of my family members tell me to be like my 6'1 brother. Nothing makes me more angry than being gaslighted. Faggots can't understand that genetics=destiny

Yeah, it's kinda like aJewish hair. Something like this. But a lot more dense and thick

How-To-Make-Your-Hair-Curly-For-Guys.jpg

Well, I am from the North of Iraq, so I wouldn't really say I'm pure Arab. Many of my family members have blonde/brown hair and colored eyes. so I probably am a mix of Arab/Kurd/Turk/Circassion or something along those lines. And my freckles aren't that much in terms of their numbers, though still noticable. My aunt and sister have far more freckles than me though.

I can relate to him, many of my family members tell me to be like my 6'1 brother. Nothing makes me more angry than being gaslighted. Faggots can't understand that genetics=destiny
That hair still looks good tbh. Also you gigamog we with density and thickness if this is worse than your hair :feelsrope:

Never heard of blond arabs/persians before

How tall are you?

Im happy I don't have a brother mogging me ... that would be bad enough. If the parents bullshited me like that i'd lose it

The worst part is that he totally falls for it and believes it. He suffers and probably hates himself. I think he buys into the personality thing because he does have SEVERE adhd

May Allah bring destruction to those who hurt him

That hair still looks good tbh. Also you gigamog we with density and thickness if this is worse than your hair :feelsrope:

Never heard of blond arabs/persians before

How tall are you?

Im happy I don't have a brother mogging me ... that would be bad enough. If the parents bullshited me like that i'd lose it
Yeah my hair is one of the few things I like about myself, which makes it all the more annoying when my parents insist I cut it JFL

It's rare but they do exist. Probably remnants of European slaves and/or Indo-Europeans. Although I would say blue eyed arabs are way more common than blonde arabs.

2IRJXNWUMCjGLT-3gZTCRX_JjrBh2Z9yqzB9TDz-iebcZb0-2gz0Tplnasm-Wgl2popi1MkXgal6KfbplDLqykstpKX4XfU
3f01c53145f0bbe445b10ecebe821757.jpg

I'm 5'8.

My brother knows I'm blackpilled and an incel. He tries to get me to stop "being like that" but he is retarded

Yeah my hair is one of the few things I like about myself, which makes it all the more annoying when my parents insist I cut it JFL

It's rare but they do exist. Probably remnants of European slaves and/or Indo-Europeans. Although I would say blue eyed arabs are way more common than blonde arabs.

2IRJXNWUMCjGLT-3gZTCRX_JjrBh2Z9yqzB9TDz-iebcZb0-2gz0Tplnasm-Wgl2popi1MkXgal6KfbplDLqykstpKX4XfU
3f01c53145f0bbe445b10ecebe821757.jpg

I'm 5'8.

My brother knows I'm blackpilled and an incel. He tries to get me to stop "being like that" but he is retarded
:feelsrope: stupid parents

They want it cut super short?

Also 5ft8 isn't bad if you live in the middle east ... but fucking hell does it suck knowing someone else got blessed with 6ft1 ..

:feelsrope: stupid parents

They want it cut super short?

Also 5ft8 isn't bad if you live in the middle east ... but fucking hell does it suck knowing someone else got blessed with 6ft1 ..
Yes, really short, since the curly hair gets every, little pieces falling off here and there in the sink.

I'm canada, so i get mogged alot.

He should've beheaded that 2nd bitch who told him to get out of her face. :reeeeee:

His username is TheBengaliSimp, like he is proud to be a simp. He is not older than 13, 14 and its already over.
never began for this poor cracker.

Based low inhib currycel. As much as I hate foids on Tik Tok, at least Tik Tok is also a good platform for low inhib incels to drop the blackpill on.

Im Arab but im so subhuman looking that people tell me I look pajeet.

OVER :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: