Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Rabbits are the cutest things alive

lu.jones

lu.jones

Over
★★★★★
I was out in wales and I saw a rabbit in a cage (probably some gypo’s) . I sat and watched the rabbit move for hours. They are so cute , when they move they look cute. I used to have a rabbit in my childhood but he died because my mothER forgot to feed him.

Anyway, rabbits are cute.

:feelskek: :feelskek:

no wonder united cuckdom is going down the drain
state of mayo fagts in 2024

Tumblr ff056117f51f73d54597ff483a36b053 4fd0bac1 640

I want to drink their blood. I have hares near my house sometimes, i know it's illegal to hunt without a license but it's tempting to hunt them down with a bow.

Meat is expensive today. They want you to eat ze bugs. No one would notice, i think.
Go ahead then. I’m planning on applying for a gun license to blow my head off but hunting rabbits would be fun too

Cute little fuckers

I want to drink their blood. I have hares near my house sometimes, i know it's illegal to hunt without a license but it's tempting to hunt them down with a bow.
It's impossible to kill them with bow

Go ahead then. I’m planning on applying for a gun license to blow my head off but hunting rabbits would be fun too
Why not just commit seppuku instead? It's more painful but atleast you don't have to waste time getting a license. It probably takes months to get a license. A dagger you could get more easy.

Why not just commit seppuku instead? It's more painful but atleast you don't have to waste time getting a license. It probably takes months to get a license. A dagger you could get more easy.
I’m not strong enough. Tried to slit my throat and I just got a painful cut and had to go to the doctor

I want one as a pet

loop munching GIF
rabbit GIF
rabbit eating GIF

Used to have a pet rabbit as a child.

Awww. I might get one when I move out of my mothERs house
They can defecate a lot though. Don't keep them outside at night since foxes can kill them.

I was out in wales and I saw a rabbit in a cage (probably some gypo’s) . I sat and watched the rabbit move for hours. They are so cute , when they move they look cute. I used to have a rabbit in my childhood but he died because my mothER forgot to feed him.

Anyway, rabbits are cute.
Cats cuter tho.

My familys rabbit fucked the female rabbit to death