Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Rabbi Mad Jews Are Going Away

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Admiral

>Be born in religion full of stupid, made up rules
>Can’t even eat a cheeseburger
>Get your dick chopped up and sucked on by an old man
>Pretend you’re better than everyone else
>But also everyone hates you
>Also, we don’t really believe in an afterlife, so this is all for nothing
>Btw, you can only marry a small subset of the population that is notoriously short, fat, hairy, and ugly.

Yeah, it’s really a shocker that Judaism is the fastest dying religion. Rabbis really can’t believe that Jews aren’t marrying exclusively one another in a nation where they make up less than 2% of the population. If you don’t go to some expensive Jew charter school in New York, you have a zero percent chance of meeting another single Jew your age that isn’t in your family.

I’m dumbstruck that the most elitist religion with the most rules for zero payoff is dying off. Most Orthodox Jews don’t believe in an afterlife, just that God will reward them in this life for their obediance.

Must suck to be a dirt poor manlet Jew with a botched circumcision. I guess all those babies that die of herpes from an old man sucking on their bloody cock just weren’t obedient enough.

Many Jewish women get ravaged by arab chads

Jewish women are hawt

Intermarriage illustration 1 pew

I guess most of them are secular and don't really believe in that bullshit, which is relieving to hear. For whatever reason the rich joo elite are very religious though. I wonder if they get their satanic powers from studying kabbalah. Maybe that's where the "selling your soul" trope came from

Many Jewish women get ravaged by arab chads
Jewish women have some of the highest interracial marriage rates. Since Judaism in their culture is carried through the mother, a Jewish woman can marry whoever and still have a Jew-ish family.

Whereas, if a Jewish man married a non-Jew, their children are effectively not Jewish, or, at least, second-class citizens. It’s all very backwards, and partly why Jewish men give up on carrying their family legacy.

Seth Rogen, who I think did marry a Jew, just didn’t have kids at all. Jewish couples have a pretty shitty birth rate. Some choose not to have kids because they don’t want some old fart cutting up their son and sucking him off, so, rather than giving up their traditions, they just don’t have a son at all.

No harm, no foul.

View attachment 730375
I guess most of them are secular and don't really believe in that bullshit

A lot of “Jewish” families just celebrate Hannukah, go to Synagogue only to have their sons knife raped by old men, and don’t get pepperoni on their pizza. The rest of their “religion” is a mystery to them. Weirdly enough, circumcision is usually the last thing Jews give up. They’ll eat a rack of pork ribs before they even think of not cutting up their kids in the name of a religion they don’t care about.

Daniel Radcliff, born a Jew in England, is not religious at all and grew up in a culture of 99% uncut men. He still said in an interview that he’d circumcise his son if he had one, but that he doesn’t really know why. Real quote.

, which is relieving to hear. For whatever reason the rich joo elite are very religious though.

Probably because, like I said, modern, Talmudic Judaism doesn’t really believe in an afterlife, or they don’t really care about it at least. They believe their reward for being chosen is success in this life. If you’re born a Rothschild, I can see why you’d think you were chosen by God to be successful.

If you’re some popper Jew living in the ghetto, I can see why you’d think the whole “God gifts success” thing to be a load of horseshit. Similar to Hindu where they treat the poor like shit because they think it’s karma and that homeless man must’ve been a shitbag in a past life.

I wonder if they get their satanic powers from studying kabbalah. Maybe that's where the "selling your soul" trope came from

Possibly.

View attachment 730375
I guess most of them are secular and don't really believe in that bullshit, which is relieving to hear. For whatever reason the rich joo elite are very religious though. I wonder if they get their satanic powers from studying kabbalah. Maybe that's where the "selling your soul" trope came from
Secular Jews are just as bad if not worse.
They all hate Goyim and root for all the things that destroy our society.
They are a hive mind.

Do you have curly or straight hair? Hook nose?

This world is run by retards that just happen to have money handed down through the generations & work as a collective, they rule over even bigger morons that buy into this shit for fear of being ostracized from the energy exchange group.

good that the ruling race is being brought down finally

its over for judeocels

This world is run by retards that just happen to have money handed down through the generations & work as a collective, they rule over even bigger morons that buy into this shit for fear of being ostracized from the energy exchange group.
Cant loose if your up there " , Parents just make sure your well off . and you got enough Money to do Fuck All "

Life is Luck .

Islam gets a bad rep for being a backward religion but in reality Judaism is way worse. Toddler fellatio and the whole chicken slaying during Yom Kippur pop to mind. Glad Jesus Christ freed the world from all this nonsense

Islam gets a bad rep for being a backward religion but in reality Judaism is way worse. Toddler fellatio and the whole chicken slaying during Yom Kippur pop to mind. Glad Jesus Christ freed the world from all this nonsense
Most of modern Judaism was invented to spite Jesus Christ. After He was resurrected, about 100 years later or so, the Sanhedrin started what’s known as
>The First Rabbinic Period
Which is when the Talmud started to be written down.

All of the word and evil shit in Judaism was invented after Jesus, so that Jews could distance themselves from Christanity (which at the time was just a fringe sect of Judaism).

Most of modern Judaism was invented to spite Jesus Christ. After He was resurrected, about 100 years later or so, the Sanhedrin started what’s known as
>The First Rabbinic Period
Which is when the Talmud started to be written down.

All of the word and evil shit in Judaism was invented after Jesus, so that Jews could distance themselves from Christanity (which at the time was just a fringe sect of Judaism).
Don't know about the circumcision thing tbh but animal sacrifices were common practice even before Christ

Interracial marriages are another Shoah according to rabbi's

Don't know about the circumcision thing tbh but animal sacrifices were common practice even before Christ
Yes, but they only sacrificed animals in the temple, and they didn’t torture them like they do in the Yom Kippor Satanic ritual.

Yes, but they only sacrificed animals in the temple, and they didn’t torture them like they do in the Yom Kippor Satanic ritual.
There is no torture of animals. The tradition of kapparot (swinging a chicken above the head) is replaced by money contribution.

Jesus was a filthy jew himself

A lot of “Jewish” families just celebrate Hannukah, go to Synagogue only to have their sons knife raped by old men, and don’t get pepperoni on their pizza. The rest of their “religion” is a mystery to them. Weirdly enough, circumcision is usually the last thing Jews give up. They’ll eat a rack of pork ribs before they even think of not cutting up their kids in the name of a religion they don’t care about.

Daniel Radcliff, born a Jew in England, is not religious at all and grew up in a culture of 99% uncut men. He still said in an interview that he’d circumcise his son if he had one, but that he doesn’t really know why. Real quote.

Probably because, like I said, modern, Talmudic Judaism doesn’t really believe in an afterlife, or they don’t really care about it at least. They believe their reward for being chosen is success in this life. If you’re born a Rothschild, I can see why you’d think you were chosen by God to be successful.

If you’re some popper Jew living in the ghetto, I can see why you’d think the whole “God gifts success” thing to be a load of horseshit. Similar to Hindu where they treat the poor like shit because they think it’s karma and that homeless man must’ve been a shitbag in a past life.

Possibly.
And Radcliffe's dad isn't even Jewish. I bet his dad is intact and didn't care enough to protect Daniel.

Orthodox Judaism seems like the least enjoyable lifestyle ever, for no reward whatsoever.

I'd love to see every mohel thrown in jail like all other child rapists.

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

And Radcliffe's dad isn't even Jewish. I bet his dad is intact and didn't care enough to protect Daniel.

Orthodox Judaism seems like the least enjoyable lifestyle ever, for no reward whatsoever.

I'd love to see every mohel thrown in jail like all other child rapists.

I think part of the reason Jews are known for degeneracy and wealth hoarding is because they have little joy and pleasure in their personal lives, so they cling to money and kinky, gross shit to make life worth living.

As far as Judaism is concerned, their whole life is just a vessel to create more Jews, with no regard to even enjoying the life they work so hard to create. Truly a sad existence.

I think part of the reason Jews are known for degeneracy and wealth hoarding is because they have little joy and pleasure in their personal lives, so they cling to money and kinky, gross shit to make life worth living.

As far as Judaism is concerned, their whole life is just a vessel to create more Jews, with no regard to even enjoying the life they work so hard to create. Truly a sad existence.
I feel sorry for kids raised in Orthodox Judaism.