Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Rabbi gets paid to kidnap and torture husbands who refuse to get a divorce for money, cuckolds and holes defend him

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6iBPxF6llU

So basically this rabbi gets paid tens of thousands of dollars to kidnap husbands who refuse to get a divorce, cuckolds and holes in the comment section say he is a "hero" and immediately accuse these men of being "abusive" without any evidence for that.

Imagine if the genders were reversed, and he kidnapped women who didn't want to divorce their husbands, and tortured them until they accepted it? He even claimed that they might get a heart attack and die but he doesn't care about that and is ready to deal with it.

These are the photos of the vermin doing this:
Vermin

Imagine being born in an orthodox community, thinking you can have and keep a family, only to get kidnapped and tortured by some rabbi piece of shit and his thugs so your whore wife can leave you and go jump on the next dick. And cuckolds and holes standing on his side. What a clown fucking world.

Last edited:
pretty sure true orthodox jews hate this guy.Not that it matters much.

Wait so he's attacking other jews? lmao rabbi attacking "god's chosen people "

Fucking worthless simp.

The Orthodox Jews (especially the anti-Zionists ones) are based, and are the only group of Jews that I like and respect. All the other Jews, I really despise them. It’s not just goys anymore, they’ll even backstab their own kind for shekels.