Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

r9k/incels/PSL has it backwards, women only date incels

FuckFace

FuckFace

Colez Biker Gayng
★★★★
Women obviously fuck jocks in private and coming home from parties, but women prefer incels for long-term relationships/cuckoldships.

Have you ever noticed the highest-T ethnicities are always the ones suffering from women not wanting to be able to date them? Think about it:

highest test whites: slavs

highest test blacks: west africans

highest test asians/mongoloids: Native Americans

Slavs dominate every WSM/powerlifting competition yet are the most incel. Nordics, west europeans, italians are all lower-T than slavs but do better with women and social circles.

West Africans are robust and built for football but large-framed, DOM, darkskin blacks have more problems with girls and social acceptance than low-T lightskin swag-fag blacks.

Native Americans are a bunch of brick-skulled, thick-boned, high-FWHR slayers but are outcasted and incel more than low-T japs.

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgBJYwfEpgI[/video]

Masculinity theorists/miscers are right about women fucking chad at parties, but what you don't realize is that women STRATEGIZE. Jocks = breeder males, incels = males to keep around for company.

For LTRs women want pretty-faced twinks (incels, but with better faces and less neuroticism.)

Most women don't want to LTR Jono Jenkins-types.

FuckFace said:
Women obviously fuck jocks in private and coming home from parties, but women prefer incels for long-term relationships/cuckoldships.

Have you ever noticed the highest-T ethnicities are always the ones suffering from women not wanting to be able to date them? Think about it:

highest test whites: slavs

highest test blacks: west africans

highest test asians/mongoloids: Native Americans

Slavs dominate every WSM/powerlifting competition yet are the most incel. Nordics, west europeans, italians are all lower-T than slavs but do better with women and social circles.

West Africans are robust and built for football but large-framed, DOM, darkskin blacks have more problems with girls and social acceptance than low-T lightskin swag-fag blacks.

Native Americans are a bunch of brick-skulled, thick-boned, high-FWHR slayers but are outcasted and incel more than low-T japs.

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgBJYwfEpgI[/video]

Masculinity theorists/miscers are right about women fucking chad at parties, but what you don't realize is that women STRATEGIZE. Jocks = breeder males, incels = males to keep around for company.

For LTRs women want pretty-faced twinks (incels, but with better faces and less neuroticism.)

Most women don't want to LTR Jono Jenkins-types.

mj-laughing.gif

Women like nerdy guys. Tee hee !

0df80bc6f500adfb2f780e2a8c311d70.jpg

iiiTeMpeR said:

Hoca is wrong on some parts of that video, but right on others.

Jocks = short-term

pretty-faced twinkcel faggots = long-term

Women are all over twinks IRL. They of course prefer JOCKS when they're out clubbing. But I do believe that twink > jock for LTR.

are you implying that its a good thing? women feel no sexual attraction towards people like us and only use us for stability. this is not something that incels are unaware of either, most of us know that.

retarded_dumbshit said:
are you implying that its a good thing? women feel no sexual attraction towards people like us and only use us for stability. this is not something that incels are unaware of either, most of us know that.

Nuclear blackpill: even betabux wouldn't save you.

retarded_dumbshit said:

retarded_dumbshit said:

The think most incels don't realize is that women CAN enjoy being with their boyfriends. The only problem comes about when she feel the need for JOCK dick.

Most "normies" are literally just incels with slightly better faces and extroverted personalities.

FuckFace said:
Most "normies" are literally just incels with slightly better faces and extroverted personalities.

hahahaha no, you clearly don't get it. i'm almost willing to bet you're not an incel.

retarded_dumbshit said:
hahahaha no, you clearly don't get it. i'm almost willing to bet you're not an incel.

He sounds like gambler to me

FuckFace said:

Pretty boys are not "incels" in any context.  They are the antithesis of incels.

This is a really low IQ thread, I hope you're trolling. Either way these lookism.net tier threads are the cancer killing this forum.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Pretty boys are not "incels" in any context.  They are the antithesis of incels.

This is a really low IQ thread, I hope you're trolling.  Either way these lookism.net tier threads are the cancer killing this forum.

Prettyboys have low primitive sex-appeal.

Retarded thread tbh. You don’t sound smart at all btw, despite your wording.

Man, I'm a slav subhuman and I am yet to receive my share of poon.