Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory R9gay user being a faggot as most of them are, but does he have a point?

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

Red Fascist
-
R9gayfr

Not as good as the real thing

r9k is filled with transexuals looking to convert other failed males into transexual. The biggest turn on for trannies is getting other males to buy into their fetish, like homosexuals. They are literally satanic

Don't buy into for even a little bit, if the only thing that is making you incel is your acne scar they you are already fakecel and there are ways to treat that shit. If you are incel then you are falling for the first step into the satanic failed male psyop on the road to trannydom

I mean If it increases your smv I don't see much of a problem?

If my skin was really bad I'd probably put some makeup on to cover it up.

(I mean I'd also try to fix the root of the problem too)

Converting men to trannies step by step

It's literally the most basic part of looksmaxxing, if you have any light facial scarring the very first thing you should learn is how to put a thin layer of foundation to mask it.

If you're not make-upmaxxing and you have skin issues that could be fixed by them then you're not an incel but just a lazy ass volcel.

Unfortunately (?) my skin isn't really the problem, so I don't think make-up would actually help. Also I straight up think it looks gay.

Oh no, toilets breathe air and drink water, does it make us "like transtoilets" to do those things too?

Make-up used to be normal and masculine, then toilets claimed it and shamed men who continued using it. Heck, horse riding used to be super masculine, the Mongols, Medieval Knights, Muslim raiders, the Samurai. Now if a man rides a horse people will shame him "horses are for little girls, not grown ass men".

No, stop giving everything to toilets, nothing is more effeminate then just laying there and have the gynocracy peg you in your ass while they take away anything masculine and call it "feminine".

Fuck the Matriarchy.

r9k is filled with transexuals looking to convert other failed males into transexual. The biggest turn on for trannies is getting other males to buy into their fetish, like homosexuals. They are literally satanic
:yes::yes::yes:

That user is just trying to place the seed of proto-troonism into people's heads

Truth

The reason makeup works for women is because it makes their face look smoother, which is a feminine trait. Men find feminine traits attractive

So if youre a man and make your skin look smooth, thats still a feminine trait. Women are not attracted to feminine men. They want a big burly rough chad

I mean i guess its worth a try if you really want to, because maybe itll increase your chance of ascension from 0% to 0.1%. But i can't imagine the humiliation of getting caught wearing makeup as a man. I could never risk it. And id feel ashamed jusy by the idea of putting on makeup like a woman.

Last edited:
For real
Oh no, toilets breathe air and drink water, does it make us "like transtoilets" to do those things too?
Are you just going to ignore context, you can argue about history all you want, it used to be masculine to have a small dick but that shit no longer applies. Cultural context is important and if you should also considered that taking advice from R9Gay, a site known even by normies for trying to troon out incels is not a good idea.

Make-up used to be normal and masculine, then toilets claimed it and shamed men who continued using it. Heck, horse riding used to be super masculine, the Mongols, Medieval Knights, Muslim raiders, the Samurai. Now if a man rides a horse people will shame him "horses are for little girls, not grown ass men".

No, stop giving everything to toilets, nothing is more effeminate then just laying there and have the gynocracy peg you in your ass while they take away anything masculine and call it "feminine".

Fuck the Matriarchy.
When was it ever masculine even in ancient times women used it. Even the way it's used is for female beauty only rosy cheeks, red lips, makes eyes appear more sensual

Women live and breathe makeup. They stare at that shit for hours every day in the mirror. Im guessing they can 100% tell if a guy is wearing makeup and from that point on, the standard blackpilled responses apply. They’ll think he’s “comfortable with his masculinity” or “embracing his feminine side” if he’s tall, good looking, etc., or will laugh at him behind his back for it otherwise.

The reason makeup works for women is because it makes their face look smoother, which is a feminine trait. Men find feminine traits attractive

So if youre a man and make your skin look smooth, thats still a feminine trait. Women are not attracted to feminine men. They want a big burly rough chad
I disagree with this, in my personal experience, twinkmaxxers with painted nails slay pretty hard but traditional chads probably slay more with a wider range of foids
I mean i guess its worth a try if you really want to, because maybe itll increase your chance of ascension from 0% to 0.1%. But i can't imagine the humiliation of getting caught wearing makeup as a man. I could never risk it. And id feel ashamed jusy by the idea of putting on makeup like a woman.
This is the other thing, most incels get filtered out by height, race, face, frame, hair, mental illness, status. There has never been a man that is 6ft, 6/10face, white, good hairline, nt that got filtered out by skin

The only way makeup would work is if you had a neoteny type face to pull off a pretty boy look, other than that its pointless.

if a male voluntarily wears makeup then they are a faggot

^ rare spectacle of a user who time travelled here from the stone age and have never heard of kpop

^ rare spectacle of a user who time travelled here from the stone age and have never heard of kpop
Thats because theyre statusmaxxed. If i walked down the street might now cakefaced like a kpop star, women would be laughing at me the whole time.

Thats because theyre statusmaxxed. If i walked down the street might now cakefaced like a kpop star, women would be laughing at me the whole time.
yes bc you're an incel

but modern foids, esp young ones, often prefer kpopmaxxed prettyboy fags to generic 'chads'

most musicians are statusmaxxed, but most aren't treated like kpop

R9K isn't a slippery slope anymore, this shit is a straight up tranny pipeline.