Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee r/virgin: “turns out she’s had 15 different partnERs (the foid is 20 years old)”

Should he fuck hER?

• He should have sex with hER.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • He should develop a relationship, date a few weeks, then fuck hER.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • “Run for the fucking hills you stupid Reddit-simp.”

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just pump and dump if he wants

why on earth would he want to be with a gigawhore

r/virgin makes me hate foids even more. Foids take advantage of virgin males, the post about the virgin guy spending 250 euros ($270) on a prostitute. As easy as sex is to get for femoids, why do males simp over them? Gross, I understand simping over a young virgin - but, having 15 different dicks inside of a foid when she is only 20? - holy fuck, run for the hills.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/virgin/comments/1dv2mqx/lost_my_virginity_last_night/

Loneliness can make you do crazy things
I envy my grandfather’s generation so much. My grandfather grew up in a time when foids fucking dogs was unheard of, and foids remained virgin until marriage unless they were whores.

redditfags man. can't wait for him to get cucked

If he was being truthful about saving himself for "the one" then the answer is obvious. So obvious in fact, that I'm doubtful he ain't just coping.

If he asks this questions then its already over for him

Femoids are disgusting.

ofcourse a soydditor is writing that

You wondER why “Star Wars” is horrible now - because, evil femoids have been given jobs directing disasters like “The Niggalyte” on Disney+!

Even monks are disgusted by femoids

Disgusting and unfortunately there's many such cases - even way worse