Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/unpopularopinion is on our side.

Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-

Attachments

• 11-11-2018-05-15-43.png
    11-11-2018-05-15-43.png
    44.8 KB · Views: 307
  • 11-11-2018-05-16-07.png
    11-11-2018-05-16-07.png
    14 KB · Views: 309
Hi everyone! Please make sure to upvote well written unpopular/controversial opinions, and downvote badly written opinions OR popular opinions.

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

Did you censor the usernames?

Smug1

Cuck if so tbh.

This isn't an unpopular opinion anymore. Even the Youtube hacks that never shut up about us think IT are just as bad or worse than us.

I generally don't care about what reddit thinks, but after reading that fanfiction about a father having an incel son I'm glad that at least some users are waking up to that bullshit.

I'm surprised that post was even allowed by reddit.

JFL @ censoring reddit cuck's usernames on this forum. We never do that here.

Lol such cope. They all hate incels.

JFL @ censoring reddit cuck's usernames on this forum. We never do that here.
@existentialhack posted this on r/braincels first (where any/all identifying info on posts must be censored) and couldn't be arsed editing it again when he posted it here.

Jfl I went there before and talked about the feminization of men in this age and I got shit on by everyone lmfao that place has normies, they just think they're all different, in reality though they are going towards general opinion everyone thinks but won't say out loud.
Lol such cope. They all hate incels.

r/unpopularopinion is a shitty NPC sub that downvotes any opinions that are truly unpopular.

gigacope. thst subreddit is inconsistent as fuck. they mostly bash on incels.