Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope r/ugly incel is coping about that he's not an incel

D

DefeatedIncel

Greycel
Last edited:

I am incel because I cannot get a romantic relationship with a foid.

There’s some incels I’ve met over the years who are the biggest white knight cucks known to man

Chill, it's just a semantic issue. By definition, he is incel. Whether he denies it or not doesn't matter. At the end of the day, we both aint gonna get any pussy. So why bother?

Incel terminus basically is nowadays known as generally being anti feminist on top of being virgin - which is obviously false, but people tend to use it like this due to the term having become mainstream.

Incels are said to ALL be radical due to incidents like Elliot Rodgers.

60% of Gen Z man are Virgins, does that mean that they are all hating women? No! Are they incels? Yes.

Incels who realized they are Incels are Blackpilled.

Incels who do not are Bluepilled.

Thats also a reason why there are no direct statistics of how many men associate themselves with Inceldom.

Overall only 2.5% of men aged 18 or higher globally are still Virgins.

This suggests that the YOUNGER men are the most common group to associate themselves to be Incels.

The only thing that is truely confirmed to grow is the rate of voluntary any involuntary rate of celebritcy and it is increasing.

You can't become incel. You are born incel.
What he meant is that some of us are not trying hard enough thus we are volcels rather than incels. But that is bluepilled advice.

He meant that "There is someone for everyone" but the Blackpill counters this by noting "But we will never meet, so its Irrelevant if that 'The One' exists or not"