Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/ugly are such copers

D

DefeatedIncel

Retardcel
★★

"Remember no incel terms or slurs are allowed! :soy:" These copers need a reality check and join incels.is. "B-but I'm not a misogynist, I don't hate women! :soy::soy::soy::feels:" Doesn't matter, you are still an incel it's time to accept the truth and swallow the blackpill.

View attachment 1284885

"Remember no incel terms or slurs are allowed! :soy:" These copers need a reality check and join incels.is. "B-but I'm not a misogynist, I don't hate women! :soy::soy::soy::feels:" Doesn't matter, you are still an incel it's time to accept the truth and swallow the blackpill.
Incel is a slur now? Doesn’t that make inceltears racist or something?

How hard is it for normies to look up the definition of a word? Smh :feelsUgh:

I swear the average populace is retarded or something because they never bother to look deeper into anything that's being presented to them.

How hard is it for normies to look up the definition of a word? Smh :feelsUgh:

I swear the average populace is retarded or something because they never bother to look deeper into anything that's being presented to them.
No wonder the jews took over everything so easily. They practically handed their lives away to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back