Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

/r/TwoXChromosomes/women insanity thread

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/7rshj9/underground_network_of_women_in_chicago_learned/

they praise slut women who had sex when they weren't ready to, and enable them to kill unborn children.

>"No matter how you look at it the problem is that we are making it harder and harder for women to get an abortion and forcing them into more desperate situations when they are already faced with a very bad one (needing an abortion) as is.

>It just blows the mind..."

OR YOU COULD LIKE, NOT ENGAGE IN THE ACT OF REPRODUCTION..?

yea we are "forcing" women into desperate situations. what the is this olympic level gold medal mental gymnastics?

>Here come the anti-choicers.
>Edit: watching all the anti-choice replies to this getting removed is so beautiful.
>Edit2: also the ones calling me a fascist ?

>Thank you for calling it what it actually is.

ITS NOT ANTI CHOICE LOLOLOL WTF? ITS CALLED NOT WANTING TO MURDER UNBORN CHILDREN, WHAT?

>If men could get pregnant, this issue wouldn’t even exist.

yea probably because men with a solid set of morals aren't retarded enough to do things like have pre marital sex.

>Ugh there is no winning argument on abortion, it’s fucking awful no matter what you say. But still it’s terrible women are put In this situation.

WHY ARE ALL OF THESE FEMOIDS EXPERTS AT MENTAL GYMNASTICS? NOBODY FORCED THEM TO HAVE SEX WHEN THEY WEREN'T READY FOR A CHILD.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/72fbpq/to_the_lady_that_grabbed_my_hand_at_the_airport/

To the lady that grabbed my hand at the airport and walked me away from my abusive relationship. Thank you!

>I work at the airport and have a friend who I spend a lot of my time with. We are not in a relationships but we do have interest in each other so we have lunch together every once in a while.

wow. the mental gymnastics. "im not fucking this testosterone filled chad. im in an abusive relationship and a victim. but im not in a relationship. but hes abusive and i LITERALLY CANT LEAVE.

also JFL @ writing in second person. women are stupid and overly emotional.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/6fu0z8/three_teenagers_are_being_praised_for_a_straw/

Three teenagers are being praised for a straw they invented to detect the presence of date rape drugs in drinks. The straws developed by the teens contain two test strips that turn blue when dipped into a drink that contains a date rape drug.

WOOO, YEA! U GO GURL! UR ALLOWED TO GO DRINK ALCOHOL AT A BAR. IF YOU PASS OUT WEARING LITERALLY ONLY LINGERIE AND A MAN LOOKS AT YOU, YOU WERE LITERALLY RAPED. MEN ARE PIGS.

Just fucking lul. think about it. THINK ABOUT IT. ive said it before but im going to raise this example again. i am begging for someone on /r/inceltears to post this and refute me.

if you go into some place like amityville detroit type shit, you wave around $500 in cash and your BMW keys, you get robbed. imagine. you go to /r/offmychest. people arent going to be saying "omg sweetie that wasnt your fault at all, that is NOT supposed to happen." you know what people are gonna do? "LOL what the fuck? you idiot. why would you wave $500 in the world most dangerous ghetto?". and theyre right. why the fuck would you do that? yea, getting robbed at gunpoint isnt supposed to happen, but what the fuck do you expect?

now this. imagine youre a stacy at a party and you are retarded at drinking (along with basically anything in life, especially logically thinking about anything whatsoever). You are wearing short shorts, slutty stockings, and a crop top and no bra. your face is CAKED in makeup. you pass out on a couch. a male who happens to not be chad touches you. RAPE.

now you go to /r/TwoXChromosomes. you go ahead and post something like this.

an absolute flood of support. "its not the womans fault." wow. post the detroit scenario? youll be made into a pinata for entertainment.

how much alcohol can you drink and expect Allah to not punish you for it? absolutely incredible, these people.

11,000 dead future children, i didn't know that infanticide was the shit back in the 60s and 70s.

opsec said:
https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/7rshj9/underground_network_of_women_in_chicago_learned/

they praise slut women who had sex when they weren't ready to, and enable them to kill unborn children.

>"No matter how you look at it the problem is that we are making it harder and harder for women to get an abortion and forcing them into more desperate situations when they are already faced with a very bad one (needing an abortion) as is.

>It just blows the mind..."

OR YOU COULD LIKE, NOT ENGAGE IN THE ACT OF REPRODUCTION..?

yea we are "forcing" women into desperate situations. what the is this olympic level gold medal mental gymnastics?

>Here come the anti-choicers.
>Edit: watching all the anti-choice replies to this getting removed is so beautiful.
>Edit2: also the ones calling me a fascist ?

>Thank you for calling it what it actually is.

ITS NOT ANTI CHOICE LOLOLOL WTF? ITS CALLED NOT WANTING TO MURDER UNBORN CHILDREN, WHAT?

>If men could get pregnant, this issue wouldn’t even exist.

yea probably because men with a solid set of morals aren't retarded enough to do things like have pre marital sex.

>Ugh there is no winning argument on abortion, it’s fucking awful no matter what you say. But still it’s terrible women are put In this situation.

WHY ARE ALL OF THESE FEMOIDS EXPERTS AT MENTAL GYMNASTICS? NOBODY FORCED THEM TO HAVE SEX WHEN THEY WEREN'T READY FOR A CHILD.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/72fbpq/to_the_lady_that_grabbed_my_hand_at_the_airport/

To the lady that grabbed my hand at the airport and walked me away from my abusive relationship. Thank you!

>I work at the airport and have a friend who I spend a lot of my time with. We are not in a relationships but we do have interest in each other so we have lunch together every once in a while.

wow. the mental gymnastics. "im not fucking this testosterone filled chad. im in an abusive relationship and a victim. but im not in a relationship. but hes abusive and i LITERALLY CANT LEAVE.

also JFL @ writing in second person. women are stupid and overly emotional.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/6fu0z8/three_teenagers_are_being_praised_for_a_straw/

Three teenagers are being praised for a straw they invented to detect the presence of date rape drugs in drinks. The straws developed by the teens contain two test strips that turn blue when dipped into a drink that contains a date rape drug.

WOOO, YEA! U GO GURL! UR ALLOWED TO GO DRINK ALCOHOL AT A BAR. IF YOU PASS OUT WEARING LITERALLY ONLY LINGERIE AND A MAN LOOKS AT YOU, YOU WERE LITERALLY RAPED. MEN ARE PIGS.

Just fucking lul. think about it. THINK ABOUT IT. ive said it before but im going to raise this example again. i am begging for someone on /r/cucktears to post this and refute me.

if you go into some place like amityville detroit type shit, you wave around $500 in cash and your BMW keys, you get robbed. imagine. you go to /r/offmychest. people arent going to be saying "omg sweetie that wasnt your fault at all, that is NOT supposed to happen." you know what people are gonna do? "LOL what the fuck? you idiot. why would you wave $500 in the world most dangerous ghetto?". and theyre right. why the fuck would you do that? yea, getting robbed at gunpoint isnt supposed to happen, but what the fuck do you expect?

now this. imagine youre a stacy at a party and you are retarded at drinking (along with basically anything in life, especially logically thinking about anything whatsoever). You are wearing short shorts, slutty stockings, and a crop top and no bra. your face is CAKED in makeup. you pass out on a couch. a male who happens to not be chad touches you. RAPE.

now you go to /r/TwoXChromosomes. you go ahead and post something like this.

an absolute flood of support. "its not the womans fault." wow. post the detroit scenario? youll be made into a pinata for entertainment.

how much alcohol can you drink and expect Allah to not punish you for it? absolutely incredible, these people.

Incelshallah, may these sinning dogs be casteth into the eternal lake of fire with the evil one who they speak of in the book. In Saint blackops2cel's name, peace be upon him.

abortion is wrong tbh, and it also makes it so females can be complete whores with 0 consequences.

life isnt a joke to be trifled with.