Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/Trufemcels is a joke!

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date
Deleted member 23450

Deleted member 23450

Do not disturb when I close my eyes
-
They don't have any idea of the reality around them and they like to be entitled as an "incel" and be part of a group because they are too collectivists...
They don't have personality and just imitate us like monkeys.
r/Trufemcels are just a copy of us... they write the same stuff that we write and they use the same expression that we use...

Some of them believe that male incels and """"female INCELS"""" are in the same boat... hahahhaha

Look at this shit...

Mnb

There is a lot of brainless threads like this there...
They do not have logical thinking... we have more than 500 pages of pure blackpill and they think that putting some random therapist research will be a 100% true statement, but this shit doesn't mean anything because there are a lot of controversial researches about the same subject.

So who's right?

if it's on internet, it's true, right? :soy:

If they really have this strange wish to be an inkwell why don't they accept that the blackpill theory is right?

Do you know what is funny? femcels reject the part of the blackpill that says the truth about woman and change the word women for men, but they don't know that men and women are different and you cannot use the same theory for both sex, it won't work!

Example:
Blackpill

sources:
https://incels.wiki/w/Dominance_hierarchy

We have a fucking wiki and tons of pages of pure blackpill with tons of researches...

JUST STFU """"FEMCELS"""""

look this too
Fff

AAA

View attachment 221071
1/10 guys only go for 10/10 girls
source: schizophrenia

"Depressed" women aren't the same thing as """""FEMCEL"""""

"Depressed women's problem is seen to be too high standards and to be mostly about not getting the dominant man they would like to have. Female depression also seems to be often rooted in their solipsism."
source: https://incels.wiki/w/Fake_depression

That's why I understand Herbivore men and MGTOW...
modern women are so shallow, childish and retards that it's just useful to have sex and nothing more than that...

""""""FEMCEL"""""" IS A JOKE!

Last edited:
Yes, we have known for a while bro.

There are no femcels, but there might be teenagers who think they are (by their definition).

Juggernaut law is not just related to sex it affects marriage rates and LTRs as well.

All you need to link to is the juggernaut law portion of the wiki to disprove femceldom.

so they are literally copying everything from us but replace "foid" with "moid" !? thots...

Depressed women is an oxymoron. Even if they screw their life up there's always a cuck to protect them from bad decisions.

They don't have any idea of the reality around them and they like to be entitled as an "incel" and be part of a group because they are too collectivists...
They don't have personality and just imitate us like monkeys.
r/Trufemcels are just a copy of us... they write the same stuff that we write and they use the same expression that we use...

Some of them believe that male incels and """"female INCELS"""" are in the same boat... hahahhaha

Look at this shit...

View attachment 221088
There is a lot of brainless threads like this there...
They do not have logical thinking... we have more than 500 pages of pure blackpill and they think that putting some random therapist research will be a 100% true statement, but this shit doesn't mean anything because there are a lot of controversial researches about the same subject.

So who's right?

if it's on internet, it's true, right? :soy:

If they really have this strange wish to be an inkwell why don't they accept that the blackpill theory is right?

Do you know what is funny? femcels reject the part of the blackpill that says the truth about woman and change the word women for men, but they don't know that men and women are different and you cannot use the same theory for both sex, it won't work!

Example:
View attachment 221077
sources:
https://incels.wiki/w/Dominance_hierarchy

We have a fucking wiki and tons of pages of pure blackpill with tons of researches...

JUST STFU """"FEMCELS"""""

look this too
View attachment 221087
View attachment 221086
View attachment 221071
1/10 guys only go for 10/10 girls
source: schizophrenia

"Depressed" women aren't the same thing as """""FEMCEL"""""

"Depressed women's problem is seen to be too high standards and to be mostly about not getting the dominant man they would like to have. Female depression also seems to be often rooted in their solipsism."
source: https://incels.wiki/w/Fake_depression

That's why I understand Herbivore men and MGTOW...
modern women are so shallow, childish and retards that it's just useful to have sex and nothing more than that...

""""""FEMCEL"""""" IS A JOKE!

so they are literally copying everything from us but replace "foid" with "moid" !? thots...
Yeah... they be like: Why just men are inkwells? That's patriarchy's fault, I want to be an inkwell toooo

I would 100% date them but it's chad only :cryfeels:

I would 100% date them but it's chad only :cryfeels:
Same. I see some of them that have the same hobbies and interests that I do. Some even write long posts and argue with people on the internet for most of the day as well. Almost like a female version of me.

In a world where personality or shared interests meant anything I would already be dating them. But it doesn't and Chad only.

Waaaaa Chad/Tyrone no want me.

The imitation shit is cringe, but I also think it's kinda cute in a way. It's like females subconscious desire to follow a man, real caveman shit at work there.

but I also think it's kinda cute in a way. It's like females subconscious desire to follow a man, real caveman shit at work there.
Are you saying the subconscious desire to follow a CHAD?

How are femcels still a thing

i think that that subreddit might be the epicenter of retards on the internet, honestly wish i could have never known that it existed

Foid is a shortened version of femoid which in of itself is short for female humanoid organism(which has been phased out with the recent popularity of toilet and hole).

So I would assume moid to be a shortened version of maloid, which is a shortened version of male humanoid organism.

I don't think that works too well, but fine pewpew.

They really believe that incels and femcels are the same...
Asdd

lol

Femcels dont even exist tbh

Thank you for making this post

Based and femcelpilled

Female solipsism - i knew the general idea but could find the word for it
I thought you were from FBI :feelswhere:
Neoteny and sulipsism is pure blackpill.
When you know neoteny and sulipsism, you just understand women's behavior

They trully are, jfl to them