Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/Truerateme is cucked

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
I no longer endorse reddit truerateme they are now just as bad as other normie rating subs the community is more focused on sugarcoating than giving real feedback and advice

Agreed. Once a female steps in, they go from r/ truerateme to r/ truecuckme

Reddit as a whole is cucked.

i was mod there and can confirm this pretty much. The mods there are cucked especially kalkush. Rearviewz is there by far the biggest blackpilled guy since i know him very good. They also have 1 female mod since 1 week. She is pretty solid at rating but she sugar coats a bit too much

Yep, that sub is a joke now. Had to unsubscribe; so much for a "incel" rate sub.

Agreed. Once a female steps in, they go from r/ truerateme to r/ truecuckme

yea she is bad at rating but she gives good tips to improve (if you are willing to looksmaxx)

Rebbit is cucked in general.
Rebbit?
013117_SM_frog-tongue_main_free.jpg

why would you use reddit in the 1st place is my question.

all the rate me subs are cucked

I no longer endorse reddit truerateme they are now just as bad as other normie rating subs the community is more focused on sugarcoating than giving real feedback and advice

There are only cucks left on reddit. Everyone who isn'T a cuck is either gone or banned.
Lately I was looking at the BDSM subs, lol - there is the maledom empire which was/is a kind of RP sub about an Island in which women are total slaves. Usual BDSM stuff really. But now, lol, someone made an incredibly well-done photoshop with a fake magazine that features black women being slaves. And even there, the OP got downvoted into oblivion because the slaves were black women - and the cucks immediately posted all kinds of gifs with black dommes kicking white men in the balls and shit like that.
I hate redditors more than tumblr by now.