Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill r/Tinder slowly beginning to realise how easy women have it

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Tinder/comments/hfk177/made_a_tinder_profile_with_my_female/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

I've been observing the sub for a few months now and I've seen a lot of comments of people saying things such as:

-Women see 80% of men as below average
-Women have dating way easier than men
-Grooming doesn't do shit if you look like crap. If beauty was subjective why are there so many men on dating apps compared to women

All such comments receiving positive upvotes.

I've even seen comments suggesting that "Just take a shower" and "Work on your personality" get heavily downvoted.

I believe despite the violent opposition to the truth, more normies are beginning to accept the Blackpill - so long as it's drop fed (and heavily watered down) to them.

Because foids live on training mode, while us incels live on ultra veteran nightmare hell on earth columbine school isla vista vietnam mode.

Because foids live on training mode, while us incels live on ultra veteran nightmare hell on earth columbine school isla vista vietnam mode.
With such a stark contrast in dating experiences, even in a dense redditor could point it out I guess.

What has surprised me is references to 80/20, Gini coefficients that all highlight how easy women have it. Despite the occasional opposition about "wElL iT dOeSnt uSE eVeRy wOmAn", it is accepted for the most part.

I just genderswapped my photo and got likes on dating app immediately

With such a stark contrast in dating experiences, even in a dense redditor could point it out I guess.

What has surprised me is references to 80/20, Gini coefficients that all highlight how easy women have it. Despite the occasional opposition about "wElL iT dOeSnt uSE eVeRy wOmAn", it is accepted for the most part.
Exactly. When the cucked redditors seems to understand (partially) the blackpill, you know it’s fucked up.

The foid who manages to be unhappy, in this world where he brutally favors them, is very stupid.

I'm confident that, with time, even the most cucked guy will understand this and then all this nonsensical female validation will stop and we'll revert to a saner society.
The foid who manages to be unhappy, in this world where he brutally favors them, is very stupid.

That's the reason i'd never wish to be a woman, even a hot one. Stacy can be unhappy just becuase a specific chad does not commit with her. They are very simple beings.

I'm confident that, with time, even the most cucked guy will understand this and then all this nonsensical female validation will stop and we'll revert to a saner society.

That's the reason i'd never wish to be a woman, even a hot one. Stacy can be unhappy just becuase a specific chad does not commit with her. They are very simple beings.
Stacy no understand that Chad want to be with 1000 foids / half of those preferably virgins. Make a few dozens children, and when he his smv go down at 35 he get a multi million modeling job, make some music videos then find a billionaire Becky to settle down so he can at least provide for some his bastard children. Foids need to swallow some meekspill.

I'm surprised that there are regulars of that sub who are still bluepilled.

The blackpill is hard to swallow for most guys because not getting women is associated with being a looser.

But it’s undeniable that on the current dating market women are heavily on the strong side. The ugliest 3/10 NEET bitch has a higher smv than a 9/10 CEO. on this basis it is not a fair fight anymore and even the possibility of equal relationships is questionable for normies because the male partner can be replaced in no time.
I'm surprised that there are regulars of that sub who are still bluepilled.
This is a LARPER sub.

Imagine being so dumb that you "slowly" get it when the evidence is so stark and obvious.

@Hate_my_life you should add me on Origin so we can play Apex sometime tbh ngl.

The Blackpill is invincible.

He got a personality upgrade.

>The women in the thread trying to derail and blame men
as always