Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel /r/Tallgirls is hilarious

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
You'd think that, because they are among the top 1% of height for women, they'd try scale back their ridiculous hypergamy height requirements, but they don't. They are still only going after men taller than them.

How fucking stupid can they be? There are litterally no available men at their height or taller, but they are encouraged to wait it out for that one 7'0" tall giga chad that will swoop their freak ass off their feet.

A woman can never be satisfied by a man that is not strictly taller than her, so I'm glad these cunts will always have to settle for someone shorter than them. Their punishment is their own hypergamous instincts.

Last edited:
Let them suffer :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

just wait for 8'0 prince charming theory

It's just ridiculous. You are 6'3, taller than 95% of men. From the 5% left 50% married or in LTR, 10% gays, 10% ogre truecels, 10% druggies and criminals. You left with 1% of male population. And for this 1% fight tons of hot or rich girls of all heights. How on earth do you expect to get one?

Last edited:
It's just ridiculous. You are 6'3, taller than 95% of men. From the 5% left 50% married or in LTR, 10% gays, 10% ogre truecels, 20% druggies and criminals. You left with 1% of male population. And for this 1% fight tons of hot or rich girls of all heights. How on earth do you expect to get one?

I'm always shocked at how retarded the products of public school systems are. Rates and proportions are taught in the fucking 6th grade in the U.S. In any system with standards, they'd be held back until they understood the concepts we're supposed to expect of 11 year olds.

It's just ridiculous. You are 6'3, taller than 95% of men. From the 5% left 50% married or in LTR, 10% gays, 10% ogre truecels, 20% druggies and criminals. You left with 1% of male population. And for this 1% fight tons of hot or rich girls of all heights. How on earth do you expect to get one?

How many foids are actually 6'3 though? Like 0.1% of them? It's probably not a huge issue.

I'm always shocked at how retarded the products of public school systems are. Rates and proportions are taught in the fucking 6th grade in the U.S. In any system with standards, they'd be held back until they understood the concepts we're supposed to expect of 11 year olds.

Statistics should be mandatory in high school, tbh. It gets a little annoying when I'm trying to explain political surveys or econometric research to someone and he/she has forgotten what a standard deviation is.

Statistics should be mandatory in high school, tbh. It gets a little annoying when I'm trying to explain political surveys or econometric research to someone and he/she has forgotten what a standard deviation is.

Or even just the word "normal." Normal at the simplest is the broadest part of a bell curve, but normies these days actually say queers and trannies are "normal" because they're regularly occurring. As if a regular outlier is ever "normal." That's like saying cleft lips that occur at a predictable outlier rate are "normal." It's really frustrating.

I see them complaining all the time.

I don't see a lot of 6'3 foids. It's just that they're more likely to be noticed, because they're 6'3.

Or even just the word "normal." Normal at the simplest is the broadest part of a bell curve, but normies these days actually say queers and trannies are "normal" because they're regularly occurring. As if a regular outlier is ever "normal." That's like saying cleft lips that occur at a predictable outlier rate are "normal." It's really frustrating.

I tell people to avoid using the term "normal" in an academic or professional setting if there exists a more specific term that would provide more clarity and context. I just don't like the word.

You'd think that, because they are among the top 1% of height for women, they'd try scale back their ridiculous hypergamy height requirements, but they don't. They are still only going after men taller than them.

How fucking stupid can they be? There are litterally no available men at their height or taller, but they are encouraged to wait it out for that one 7'0" tall giga chad that will swoop their freak ass off their feet.

A woman can never be satisfied by a man that is not strictly taller than her, so I'm glad these cunts will always have to settle for someone shorter than them. Their punishment is their own hypergamous instincts.
Tall women should go for short men. Some do but that's not worthy of praise as it's only natural. Short guys also prefer tall girls for some reason, at least more so than average or tall guys, and tall women seem to at least sometimes give short guys a chance, opposed to their normal-sized or petite stacy counterparts.

I personally couldn't date a woman taller than me. I am 6'1" and the max. height of a woman I would date is 6 feet, if she's really cute that is. 6'1"+ ogre women should be reserved for manlets.

I'm glad that they're suffering in not finding a boyfriend who is 7'4+, why don't they lower their standards?

Tall women should go for short men. Some do but that's not worthy of praise as it's only natural. Short guys also prefer tall girls for some reason, at least more so than average or tall guys, and tall women seem to at least sometimes give short guys a chance, opposed to their normal-sized or petite stacy counterparts.

I personally couldn't date a woman taller than me. I am 6'1" and the max. height of a woman I would date is 6 feet, if she's really cute that is. 6'1"+ ogre women should be reserved for manlets.
that's actually quite true (at least from my own experience). i rarely see femlets dating manlets, but i've seen quite a few taller women dating shorter guys. shorter guys always seem to be better looking than them facially in this scenario though.
but i don't think short guys prefer taller females, they tend to be obsessed with their height (for obvious reasons), and they always chase even smaller stacies to feel more manly.

Tall women are useless garbage in my opinion

Hilarious af tbh. Tall girls and short girls want 6'2+ guys. Those guys reject tall girls because they also have a choice to choose short girls. Meanwhile girls limit their dating pool via male height requirement, with tall girls doing more harm to themselves if they do that. It's like dating a short guy isn't a choice

You'd think if you were a huge, big feet having ass Ogrefoid you'd learn a lesson, but nope.

Very cucked to say this. Tall guys should go with tall women.

Do not be surprised by the juggernaut theory

They will have to marry basketball players and there aren't many kek

Females are incapable of seeing their own hypocrisy

Why can't they just settle for chadlets? Why can't they use their genetics to cure the manletism in a man's bloodline and produce sons he will be thankful for? These cunts just want to form a harem around The Dutch Giant...

Sharia Law now please...

At least they're more open to dating average height guys than super short foids are. At least that's the theory.
They still have no pity for sub 5'8ish manlets though I'll bet.

Maybe her toxic personality is the problem! She seems entitled.

This is cope. They hate her because she's ugly facially.

I’m an ogrecel, I want a femogre :feelscry: