Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious r/suicidewatch man vs woman

8xwwu18sy2n51.png

saving this one :lul:

Error 403 Forbidden​

Normies are still going to argue that this is an isolated case, despite it being a perfect depiction of the difference between how society treats men and women.

:feelskek:

oh boy, a reddit post

Brutal NOonecaresaboutmenshealthpill:fuk:

Its just a spam server at this point, plus all they do is send you to a hotline if you want help. The hotlines don't fucking help. I've called them and they gave me a list of "coping skills" and I'm jfl the coping skills are literally distractions. We truly do not care about suicidal males anymore.

Honestly as a male do you even want to hear anyones bullshit advice; I imagine if it were a girl the hotline therapist would speak for hours about trivialities. Do you want that?

Fuck suicide hotlines in general, they are a sign that a society is failing.
I mean when i call one of those hotlines i don't expect a foid. Still, i agree with what you've said. They want you to stay alive but they don't want to fix your problems. LDAR and suicide is the best defense against them.

There's not too many things more infuriating than women claiming that men/boys are somehow coddled in society. Men are routinely left on their own devices, with their health issues and insecurities while women are pampered like this. I think women don't just have the capacity to have empathy for male problems. Men are disposable to them.