Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/SouthAsianMasculinity has to be the most delusional subreddit ever

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

All Hail Elliot Rodger
★★★★
FrxXvI5X0AwHeeG
GU4wXN XsAAxi0O

GWLIpKfWoAAPQeA
GWLIpNQWkAETlOZ
GJt4c KWcAAayrr
GPD3RjjasAEO Gw
F6m2Q3CbEAAtI L

There's no such thing as south asian masculinity, chadpreet etc. The average jeet is 5'4", skinny-fat, swarthy, smelly, 75 IQ and sub2 according to western beauty standards. Being a jeet is living life on nightmare difficulty honestly

God just doesn't fucking exist

Holy shit I didnt even know this existed :lul: :lul:

It's even worse than r/AsianMasculinity

Indians are seriously the most pathetic and weak race on Earth

Weren't 3D foids banned from this forum?!!!

WHY I HAVE TO ENTER THIS FUCKING FORUM AND LOOK AT BOOBIES I WILL NEVER GET AND THAT ENRAGES ME TO THE POINT I WANT TO RAPE THE NEXT FOID I SEEEE!!!! (In videogame)

Weren't 3D foids banned from this forum?!!!

WHY I HAVE TO ENTER THIS FUCKING FORUM AND LOOK AT BOOBIES I WILL NEVER GET AND THAT ENRAGES ME TO THE POINT I WANT TO RAPE THE NEXT FOID I SEEEE!!!! (In videogame)
it literally says in the rules that it's not allowed but everyone gets away with it

This is true pajeet masculinity
1703254642858-png.1011637

Saar India superpowa by 2030 saaaaaaaaaar
The Raj Rapids will enlighten all live forms with the standshitting technique. If you can't take control of your rectum, how are you supposed to take control of your life? Life is more asshole than your asshole.

The Raj Rapids will enlighten all live forms with the standshitting technique. If you can't take control of your rectum, how are you supposed to take control of your life? Life is more asshole than your asshole.
All Europe will be covered in shit if we mass import jeets

Legendary tale that will be remembered throughout the ages.

What's worse for those idiots is that they could or end up following a liberal culture.

Their coping is too much for even /r/Asianmasculinity so they have to create their own subcuckit