Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal r/shortguys user want to become trans

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/shortguys/s/D41Wngfwbe

IMG 20240903 081905

@Lv99_BixNood

This is beyond over lol, how is becoming a troon going to help.

Like who says to themselves "my situation is fucked, let me chop my dick and balls and slinging dick inside me that will help"

I believe troons beat manlets in suicide statistics, but that's just my theory.

Like who says to themselves "my situation is fucked, let me chop my dick and balls and slinging dick inside me that will help"
There's a predatory stigma around short guys which they're perceived as submissive and girly, which is entirely perpetuated by foids and faggots. Foids say that short men aren't "men" and the faggots sometimes call them "femboys" or "bottoms". Very disgusting stuff.

Exactly. It's either "trannymaxx or rope" for him.:feelskek:

Last edited:
There's a predatory stigma around short guys which they're perceived as submissive and girly, which is entirely perpetuated by foids and faggots. Foids say that short men aren't "men" and the faggots sometimes call them "femboys" or "bottoms". Very disgusting stuff.
Dude I'm short, i dont buy that shit, if you listen to a woman speak willingly, you are équivalent to a troon

Dude I'm short, i dont buy that shit, if you listen to a woman speak willingly, you are équivalent to a troon
The guys at r/shortguys are massive cucks, just like their parent subreddit r/short which they claim to be different from (Being on Reddit is cuckery in general). The moment they find a post where a foid celebrates short men, they absolutely lose their shit.

This shit is brutal. I'm not short but I always thought that being short is all about being unattractive.

Kill foids and faggots.
Shooting Pew Pew GIF

mentally ill faggot whos trying to justify his mental illness by fakecelmaxxing

- Average Redditor

This shit is brutal. I'm not short but I always thought that being short is all about being unattractive.
Nope, there's a reason why short men almost always suffer the short end of the stick when it comes to war fatalities, assault or prison rape statistics. I'm surprised the US government hasn't decided yet to exterminate us, time will tell.

Someone crosspost this to that asianmasculinity sub :feelskek:

Nope, there's a reason why short men almost always suffer the short end of the stick when it comes to war fatalities, assault or prison rape statistics. I'm surprised the US government hasn't decided yet to exterminate us, time will tell.
Shirt guys are generally smarter, and more angry. Napoleon was short in todays standards. Hitler (my favourite) was short in todays standards, and the ultimate chad KIM JUNG UN is short in height but tall in stature GLORY TO THE DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF KOREA

The BRUTAL blackpill is that even at 5'6 you will have a HEALTHY normal life if you have chad face.

Shirt guys are generally smarter, and more angry. Napoleon was short in todays standards. Hitler (my favourite) was short in todays standards, and the ultimate chad KIM JUNG UN is short in height but tall in stature GLORY TO THE DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF KOREA
Don't forget Stalin and Alexander the Chad, he was short too, if not as shorter than Napoleon.

I personally noticed that taller women are ten times nicer than these shitty little gremlins (shirt women), i have met two tall women my whole life, they were so nice to me shit made me feel good but whenever i see a short foid she starts acting as if am gonna rape her or something.

I personally noticed that taller women are ten times nicer than these shitty little gremlins (shirt women), i have met two tall women my whole life, they were so nice to me shit made me feel good but whenever i see a short foid she starts acting as if am gonna rape her or something.
foids are delusional. tall foids probably think they can beat you up, so they arent scared of you, short foids on the other hand dont feel like they can beat you up so they get scared.

foids are delusional. tall foids probably think they can beat you up, so they arent scared of you, short foids on the other hand dont feel like they can beat you up so they get scared.
I dont think thats actually true no woman can beat me up, maybe because they think no one will date them since they are "freakshly" tall so they are more understanding to people regardless.

This modern soyciety is just too brutal for men

I dont think thats actually true no woman can beat me up, maybe because they think no one will date them since they are "freakshly" tall so they are more understanding to people regardless.
Like I said, foids are delusional. a tall foid can easily be beat up by a smaller man, but since she is delusional she thinks that she can beat up a shorter man. a lot of foids dont realize how big the strength different between them and men are

Sometimes I wonder why god would do this, why make asians suffer like this?
God does not exist, Nature did not think that different subspecies of homo sapiens would ever meet.

As a famous philosopher from italy said "Dura è la visione di una vita senza l'amore- alcuni cambiano sesso per le delusioni" (Hard is the view for the life of the unloved one- Someone changes gender due to delusions)

this was one of the few times i could feel raw disgust just by reading something

Like I said, foids are delusional. a tall foid can easily be beat up by a smaller man, but since she is delusional she thinks that she can beat up a shorter man. a lot of foids dont realize how big the strength different between them and men are
Because we aren't allowed to hit them.

Lol imagine coming out as a troon to chink parents

When is this tranny faggotry going to be illegal

The guys at r/shortguys are massive cucks, just like their parent subreddit r/short which they claim to be different from (Being on Reddit is cuckery in general). The moment they find a post where a foid celebrates short men, they absolutely lose their shit.
any inkwell subs dont last very long only cucked ones remain

any inkwell subs dont last very long only cucked ones remain
This site will grow once that gets closed by the Soyddit cuckministrators. I found this site from there since apparently I kept spouting incel terms.

Gay people are literally evil and it is only when a man is at his lowest in which he can find comfort in the jaws of the beast.

if you want to become trans do it if you can be passing if not youll be a lolcow
and its pretty gay and retarded to pretend being a girl but you can get women if you pull it off jfl ive seen this irl
but obviously if youre a genetic freak nothing is gonna work but go ahead if you want but your family and whatever friends u have are gonna cut u off and youre gonna get bullied and possibly raped by some tyrone jfl ovER for transmaxxersdoingittogetwomenjusttogetrapedbymencels

Last edited: