Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/shortguys demographics

it should be like this
>white
>deatnics

but tbh, having 9% of arabs is quite suprising

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/shortguys/comments/123ww62/comment/jdzgu18/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

this comment is based ngl, most of asians are either working like slaves 99% of the time without no rest at all or jumping from a bridge to their death

Same for curries, ricecels are just the most delusional copers.

yeah, i am 5'8" with shoes and 5'6.5" without them but i am suprised that arabs use reddit in the first place.
Lots of Arabs and Turks here in Europe.

Curries :lul: who could have known?

how long before jewddit bans this sub

Where are those short curries? Are they rotting in their rooms? Why do I only see curries taller than me:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:?

Curries are severely overrepresented in subhuman subreddits like usual.

That was the greatest subreddit that ever existed.
The sub was too brutal, they had to ban it or otherwise hundreds of curries would've roped after failing to transition to white Chad.

The sub was too brutal, they had to ban it or otherwise hundreds of curries would've roped after failing to transition to white Chad.
There was a curry subreddit that was cheering for it getting banned, and one of the people there said they were on suicide watch cause of that sub jfl.