Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

r/short user mogged by his wife

Has a wife, mogs me.

or maybe she genuinely loves him and doesnt care about physical appearance, have you thought about that incel
she loves him like her child maybe. women can't love guys under 6ft

He is 100% getting cucked :feelscry:
Definitely. She looks mentally ill as well. Imagine how much bullshit this riceman has to put up with from her on a weekly basis. I guarantee you he's in a Brian Laundrie and Gabby Petito type relationship

A life of pain and cuckoldry awaits him. I'm sorry betabuxx bro

View: https://youtu.be/vZa0Yh6e7dw?t=81

average white american couple:lul:
@Pixycel
it's over:fuk:

Last edited:

Look at this man, he died without any real friends or family or anyone that gave a damn, he was abused by his editors and was blacklisted by big manga companies untill he went indie. You sycophants will claim that "manga" and japanese discipline is "superior" form of making art. You guys neglect the abuse and how most manga artists are treated like third worlders and get wasted by the way side. Even old titans like the dragon ball dude can't even draw anymore, thier hands are smashed like a bird and he can't even draw without help, is this the life you want?

so fuck you're rice genes meme because what's the use of drawing if there is no glory and soul to your work if you work with a bunch of assholes at the top that don't even respect thier talent and editors that have a history of assulting manga artists, this type of shit should be illegal so fuck all of you sycophants.

There is no glory on being a manga artist.

View attachment 540784

Look at this man, he died without any real friends or family or anyone that gave a damn, he was abused by his editors and was blacklisted by big manga companies untill he went indie. You sycophants will claim that "manga" and japanese discipline is "superior" form of making art. You guys neglect the abuse and how most manga artists are treated like third worlders and get wasted by the way side. Even old titans like the dragon ball dude can't even draw anymore, thier hands are smashed like a bird and he can't even draw without help, is this the life you want?

so fuck you're rice genes meme because what's the use of drawing if there is no glory and soul to your work if you work with a bunch of assholes at the top that don't even respect thier talent and editors that have a history of assulting manga artists, this type of shit should be illegal so fuck all of you sycophants.

I miss him so much bros:fuk:

Now who is Hidetaka Miyazaki going to steal ideas from?

Poor guy, he's probably a betabux soyboy, his wife slays a 6 feet coworker for sure.

If he left her it would be over.

or maybe she genuinely loves him and doesnt care about physical appearance, have you thought about that incel
Ragefuel we wont have this :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

View attachment 540784

Damn, you made me sad again. fuck.

Where did you get the info? i didnt know all of that, i just knew he didnt make a lot of chapters cuz he had a problem of perfection where he would go drawing pixel by pixel to a point where it was not even distinguisheable by human eyes.

I also have heard about numerous cases about how exploitative the manga industry is, some people have it better than the others but overall is shit. you dont get to take breaks most of the time, and japan is already a ridiculously "work is life" oriented place, has like most hours worked per year worldwide. there's also not holidays, except for golden week i think and most of the shonen artist dont even take those days off.

Definitely. She looks mentally ill as well. Imagine how much bullshit this riceman has to put up with from her on a weekly basis. I guarantee you he's in a Brian Laundrie and Gabby Petito type relationship

I have noticed that all rices and curries who have ascended with white foids gradually become little submissive wageslave robots devoid of free will. Many of them lose contact with their family and traditions. All for post-wall roasties who drain their money like jews :feelsrope:

Look at the size of that nose @The Abyss @Uggo Mongo @DarkMTS_57 @BummerDrummer
Jewish wife + chink husband

if son becomes a schizophrenic mass shooter or joins .co and shits up the forum with race baiting

if daughter becomes a whore

set your watches boyo and welcome our new member to .co
Their kids will look Low functioning

Maybe :feelsclown:
Definitely. She looks mentally ill as well. Imagine how much bullshit this riceman has to put up with from her on a weekly basis.

I really do feel for ricemen, always having to settle on bottom of the barrel foids who only use them for betabuxxing :feelscry:
I guarantee you he's in a Brian Laundrie and Gabby Petito type relationship
What kind of relationship is that ?:feelswhere:

prime fresh unused Stacy

Basically where the woman wears the pants because she knows she has more value in the relationship.
What a terrible deal, that means he doesn't even access to his own money either :feelsclown:

The difference is 2.5 fucking inches. 2.5:lul: YET IT LOOKS LIKE METERS
OH MY GOD! IT DIDN'T START FOR ME! IT JUST DIDN'T:lul::lul::lul::lul:

The difference is 2.5 fucking inches. 2.5:lul: YET IT LOOKS LIKE METERS
OH MY GOD! IT DIDN'T START FOR ME! IT JUST DIDN'T:lul::lul::lul::lul:
because heels

I wouldnt mind a few inch taller girl. But im against marriage of low level males, he will be cucked and used, even if dont she will hate him because she thinks he is beneath her. Their sons have huge probability of being born as incels.

Where are the kids? 4 years and no kids? They haven't been fucking for years. Cucked.

How her smile is with him
F80793A2 26CE 4E9B 8742 D1C9ABB6AD8F

How her smile would be if she was with a taller better looking man
5D2BB96B D8F4 4116 B402 FD7EE4C67370

View attachment 540784

Is it really true that Toriyama is unable to draw anymore? Is this why his artstyle changed so much in regards to linework and Super's story is somehow even worse and illogical than previous efforts? Perhaps he became based, figured out people will eat up DB regardless of what he does and said 'the hell with it'.

1000 dollars her son is either white or black.

I doubt he's getting cucked. She only got him when she was already old so she could get it all out of her system first. This man likely didn't get any pussy before marrying that corpse, which in my eyes, still leaves him as an incel. Marriage is oldcel cope.

look at this fucking manlet :lul::lul::lul::lul: im losing my shit oh god kek.
he will be betabuxxing eternally

Repost, I remember them. Probably one of the few last AMWF couples on the planet.

He has a wife. Being short is insignificant in this situation.

She's old, she knows that her value as a woman has severely dropped and will give herself up to some betabuxx once she's used up. Meanwhile she spends her most fertile years getting pumped and dumped by Chad because you are unworthy to have her at her peak of her youthfulness and looks.

I honestly hope he gets megacucked I don't want to imagine what life would have his potential son:feelsrope: