Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/short, the gift that keeps on giving

both looking "equally" god
old chad bale mogs that deathnic to death

It looks like a father and his son. That picture is brutal and the mogging isn't even bad.

Malek has a large flat head, Christian Bale mogs him brutally.

Why people can't just accept the little bad things of life

I thought it was 5’11

If you don't look at height from a foid's perspective, there's really not much of a difference between them.

If you don't look at height from a foid's perspective, there's really not much of a difference between them. Gahaku

Perhaps.

Index

If you don't look at height from a foid's perspective, there's really not much of a difference between them.
Bale can see over the top of Malek's head.

@Saint Cho there is a difference but it's not that big of a deal outside of dating. Being only 5" taller than someone isn't going to help you win a fight.

Rami has superior aging genetics at least, hes 41

@Saint Cho there is a difference but it's not that big of a deal outside of dating. Being only 5" taller than someone isn't going to help you win a fight.
This forum may be more suitable for you.

Unless you're April Fools trolling me, in which case:

You're still seeing height from a foid's perspective. Incel rage > height
@erenyeager
I am 6'0 tall, 176 pounds, BMI 23.9

Chrome screenshot 1680367488635

A 5'7 manlet who is 152.5 pounds also has a BMI of 23.9

Chrome screenshot 1680367541940

super welterweight vs cruiserweight

Chrome screenshot 1680367958964

Bale gigamogs him but then again he mogs most men

What are your trying to say here, that weight is more important than height? Then I agree with you. 5'7 100kg > 6'0 70kg
A tall man is more likely to be heavier than a short man. A short man would have to train far harder than a tall man to reach the same weight in lean muscle.

A tall man is more likely to be heavier than a short man. A short man would have to train far harder than a tall man to reach the same weight in lean muscle.
True, but thERe's anothER way to win your fights.

you have never seen all the lanklet zoomers that wander the earth. people 10+cm taller than me that weigh 20kg less than me

True, but thERe's anothER way to win your fights.
Disputes are usually settled in 1 of 4 ways.

Verbal debate is the most common nowadays and generally considered to be the most civilized. Being big is useful for intimidating your opponent & makes your argument seem more valid due to the halo effect.

Unarmed combat is also common and generally occurs when verbal debate fails. Weight classes exist for a reason.

Armed melee combat in the modern era usually means knives. A single stab can be fatal so the playing field is somewhat leveled. However, a big man still has the advantage of a longer reach which means he can stab the small man before the small man can stab him.

Armed projectile combat in the modern era usually involves firearms. This is the one area where being big is a disadvantage since it just makes you a bigger target.

So being the bigger man is an advantage in 3 of the 4 most common types of confrontations.

you have never seen all the lanklet zoomers that wander the earth. people 10+cm taller than me that weigh 20kg less than me
I said "more likely" you tallfaggot.

I said "more likely" you tallfaggot.
less muscle = slower metabolism = easier to gain weight. it's entirely manlet's fault if they weigh less lmfao

Disputes are usually settled in 1 of 4 ways.

Verbal debate is the most common nowadays and generally considered to be the most civilized. Being big is useful for intimidating your opponent & makes your argument seem more valid due to the halo effect.

Unarmed combat is also common and generally occurs when verbal debate fails. Weight classes exist for a reason.

Armed melee combat in the modern era usually means knives. A single stab can be fatal so the playing field is somewhat leveled. However, a big man still has the advantage of a longer reach which means he can stab the small man before the small man can stab him.

Armed projectile combat in the modern era usually involves firearms. This is the one area where being big is a disadvantage since it just makes you a bigger target.

So being the bigger man is an advantage in 3 of the 4 most common types of confrontations.
We all know which way I'm talking about:smonk:.

Looks like you're still above average tallfaggot. Did the nutrients from height take away from brain development? Even I'm average height among young men in the Netherlands.
women can't tell the difference between 3 cm ahahahahahahahahahaha. you are coping so hard

2 inches is 5 cm
there's multiple tests showing women can't reliably tell the difference between 5 inches and 10 inches. you think they can tell 3 cm

there's multiple tests showing women can't reliably tell the difference between 5 inches and 10 inches. you think they can tell 3 cm
tallfag cope

@erenyeager
What? Whatever it is manlets were always the good guys. They were just dropped off in a shit world like this. I'd rather have us be reborn as funguses.

Last edited:
You're still seeing height from a foid's perspective.
you may be a subhuman to womyn, but you are viewing yourself in womyn's point of view, look at yourself and your actions, you dont bully anyone, dont harm anyone, dont bother anybody, you are a good lad, dont treat yourself too harsh :feelsYall:

@erenyeager

Manlets are the true victims. No matter how much pseudo claims their are. The laws of thermodynamics state that all born manlets should be given godlyhood the moment they are born. Not only they are durable. But they are invincible no matter the cost. The normies started this because they can't comprehend humans and their spines not growing in the way they wanted to.

You don't know the manlet plight. It's a disease that's infested the organic mind since the dawn of time. In a perfect world you would be likinh me as a friend and so would everyone else reguardless of height......

Do it for inceldia....

Love thy manlets for the greater good

Good old r/short being proud of being manlet