Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

r/short official hate thread

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
That fucking shit place women just go there to brag about their tall boyfriends fuck you bitches fuck that cucked shit

i got banned jfl that place is trash because the females and the bitch bikerbats hes such a beta cuck lmao

i got banned jfl that place is trash because the females and the bitch bikerbats hes such a beta cuck lmao
have you seen that heather that bitch doesnt even want manlets to complain god i hate that place so much so cucked teee hee look how tall my boyfriend is

/r/short loves telling short men to be extra polite in order to avoid being labeled with a complex, so I asked them why they aren't kinder to incels so we don't hate people as much. For exposing their hypocrisy I got insta-banned by that garden gnome Bikerfag.

Basically if someone hates you for being a manlet, you must act like a pussy around them. But if incels hate females, the females can be as rude or angry to us as they want and nobody pressures them to play nice. In fact the white knights join in on the attack. Yet these fuckers have the audacity to claim short women have it worse than short men.

I would literally pay money to beat the shit out of that entire subreddit. Here's a comment of mine on Braincels exposing their double standards:

Just don't be short bro.

Biker bat probably lives a miserable life outside of Reddit. He is a 5'1" male. JFL I already feel small at 5'9" that faggot must have like 10 different suicidal thoughts every step he takes outside his house

Biker bat probably lives a miserable life outside of Reddit. He is a 5'1" male. JFL I already feel small at 5'9" that faggot must have like 10 different suicidal thoughts every step he takes outside his house
i hope a group of 6'3 tallfags bully him

i hope a group of 6'3 tallfags bully him
Maybe that's why he's a reddit mid, because he is so powerless against virtually every human irl (even heightmogged by most foids)

i hate tallfags who post there with their height in the flair bunch of assholes piece of shits but of course women love and worship them

its basically a coping chamber for manlets. also bikerfag is a cuck.
bikerfag wont even let me choose my own flair which offends literally no one and banned me just for using manlet as a referential term.

Last edited:

Really? Kek. JFL at a 5'1 male pretending he can live a decent life. Even in my shithole manlet country that is some dwarf-ass height, and am 5'8.

Copinglets official thread.

Copinglets official thread.
3700.jpg

Really? Kek. JFL at a 5'1 male pretending he can live a decent life. Even in my shithole manlet country that is some dwarf-ass height, and am 5'8.
Even if he goes to Philippines he'd be below average it's so over

this forum mogs their reddit

Finally a sub for the budding manlet that is me, i'll go there and cope claiming than not being at least 6'2 will never hold me back.