Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/short manlets are asked to post pictures of their girlfriends

r/short and r/aspergers are cucked versions of .is

IMG 5115

r/short and r/aspergers are cucked versions of .is
Every sub is a cucked version of .is. Sometimes I enter a new sub, make 1 milquetoast post, it breaks one of their 12 rules, permaban.

Under 180cm? No girlfriend for you!

What's wrong soys? I thought height doesn't matter...
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

BLACKPILL OVERDOSE

Bad pERsonalities

Every sub is a cucked version of .is. Sometimes I enter a new sub, make 1 milquetoast post, it breaks one of their 12 rules, permaban.
Exactly why I left cuckdit. I can't even express myself at all on that dystopian faggot platform.

"But woman don't care about height"

You know, if this thread was posted maybe 5-10 years ago it would've gotten like 2 guys who post pictures with their girlfriend. Probably not on reddit, but on any site where it's more acceptable doxxing yourself life that. Nowadays short guys are like plague-ridden corpses for women and standards are extremely high so I don't doubt at all that they couldn't find a single guy with a girlfriend on that whole sub.
I was thinking the same. 5 years ago short guys with chad faces had no problem attracting women. These days they are struggling with the rest of us

Now lets do the same with r/tall

Somebody please ask the same question in r/tall to complete this blackpill

lol. repost this to r/shortguys

JFL at those bluepill cucks at r/short

It's so fucking over.

OP is 5'0 and thinks 5'8 is short.

Usl Championship Soccer GIF by Oakland Roots SC

>But come on guys, fuck the tall guys. Let’s support each other

Holy fucking rent free in your mind Freudian slip.

>Guys, let’s post photos of our ugly, fat gfs to dab on the tall guys that don’t give a shit and don’t know we exist
>Still fails

There was not a more embarrassing way to word this. I hate not being tall for a lot of reasons, but being associate with this buck broken brain cuckery is top of list. Short dudes see tall dudes as their enemy. Tall dudes don’t give a fuck because they’re fucking too many bitches to care.