Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL /r/short manlet coping

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/short/comments/i9eyl3/why_youre_talking_about_short_guys_like_its_a/

Meanwhile, his post history:

Manletcope

Yup, sure looks like he has no problem. He's totally fine with being literally shorter than the average woman. Nope, no complaints at all....

Someone tell him to make an account here lmao.

He is lying and it's sad in away because lying to yourself only worsens the illusion you are living under and when that illusion breaks it will hurt even more.

hes 16? and 5'3....... id be shocked if he grew to even 5'6

When the coping is too strong

His dad is 175 cm (5"9) and he's 160 cm (5"3). Imagine getting heightmogged by your dad :feelskek: I'd rope

His dad is 175 cm (5"9) and he's 160 cm (5"3). Imagine getting heightmogged by your dad :feelskek: I'd rope
They should just euthanize the kid to put him out of his misery

I'm 20 and 5'6

it's over. no woman will ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever see you as a man

He is 16 lel I bet he's mewing and doing noFap right now as we speak.

When damage control goes off the charts. This damned wretch still hopes to grow into a man somehow. Sorry bro, it doesn't work that way. Welcome to the clown world, enjoy your stay.

Thats nothing. I am height mogged by my dad AND mom. Can you imagine my RNG?

I live in a state where i have to constantly inject copium inside of me or else the urge to rope will overpower everything.

Reddit is a joke

So fucking over for him, the amount of coping on r*ddit is insane.

hes 16? and 5'3....... id be shocked if he grew to even 5'6
Im 5'7 and never really tought much about it. My face was worse than my shit height and i hated seeing my face tbh.

He has extraordinary coping skills for sure.

Unfortunately dads often heightmog their sons if the spouse is a complete femlet bitch with a pathetic height.

I try to be positive on here, but 5'3, that is a tough one....