Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/short: just femboymaxx

I am surprised they have kept that subreddit up. Jannies at cuckeddit ban a subreddit for even as such mentioning the black pill

Birthing manlets into this world is child cruelty :incel:

This is the fate of subhuman, either become raging incel terrorist or trannymaxxers beta for normie. But of course its because of personality

I find it interesting how 4chan convinced some normie incels to legit go tranny mode

Hang all trannies.

The incel-troon pipeline It has been pushed for many years.

Hava nagila, goyim.

the piece of shit pigskin redditard fag's anime profile picture is pissing me off

I am surprised they have kept that subreddit up. Jannies at cuckeddit ban a subreddit for even as such mentioning the black pill
They're ok with the blackpill if the solution is becoming a tranny :feelsclown:

i dont think the poster literally meant you should become a tranny if youre short lol. he just meant u should prettyboymaxx instead of trying to be ultra masculine. if youre short youre NEVER gonna be more masculine than a tall guy, even if you try(like getting a buzzcut, gymmaxxing)

I'm too stubborn to be broken or effected by this society, I'm superior to every bluepiller in mind and spirit.

AI Jannies can't parse blackpill vocabulary, yet.

just take the trooooonpill boyo