Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

r/short is truly a shithole

Incels.is is truly a shithole

impressive mental gymnastics

life is impossible at 5'2"

He will keep coping but eventually the blackpill will be there waiting for him

Does he have a girl? I doubt it.

r/short have to be the biggest copers I have ever seen

Dating at 5’2 is impossible

these retards really be like "I'm a boring lazy fuck therefore YOU being short has nothing to do with why you aren't getting foids." It's like no retard, you're a reddit soy who'd fail at life no matter what, don't project that onto everyone. These projecting low IQ dorks piss me the fuck off.

KEK the pure copium from that post :bluepill::redpill:

This coper is too far gone to ever break free. It never began if you're unwilling and stupid enough to never to let go of the feminist propaganda and indoctrination being blasted into your mind since you were born regardless of how many rejections or "Napoleon complex" comments you get. Does he think 99% of women are "shallow, miserable people"? :feelsugh:

If he stops coping he'll put a shotgun in his mouth. So I understand why he's this deluded

He will keep coping but eventually the blackpill will be there waiting for him
The Blackpill is always there, you just have to choose when to sallow.

Life is a circus and we are the clowns.

Just use tactical soap while showering bro

Mogs me cuz he gets dates

I'm convinced these types of posts are astroturfing.

the only reason he needs to list for not getting dates is he's 5'2

@sneed (not chuck) Shoot for your dreams, everything is possible.

This coper is too far gone to ever break free. It never began if you're unwilling and stupid enough to never to let go of the feminist propaganda and indoctrination being blasted into your mind since you were born regardless of how many rejections or "Napoleon complex" comments you get. Does he think 99% of women are "shallow, miserable people"? :feelsugh:

If he's decent looking I'm sure passport bros would say to him go abroad and find a foreign girl

Dating is not impossible at 5’2”

This page has become so whiny about not getting dates and some of y’all are several inches taller than me. Maybe after some rejection I ended up here, but it’s not impossible guys. I’m 30

My main reasons for not getting dates or having bad ones:

1) short and ugly 2) short and ugly 3) short and ugly 4) short and ugly 5) short and ugly 6) short and ugly 7)
short and ugly

Yeah I have met some women who are offended when we meet up because I didn’t quantify my shortness but guess what they are shallow miserable people I don’t wanna spend a second of my time with anyways…

The amount of psychological warfare conducted on shortcels hooked on copium is insane

@Saint Cho get it because muscles

Unless this guy is posting out of a secret hidden pygmy village in God-knows-where and the average height is 3', he's inhaling weapons-grade copium

Unless this guy is posting out of a secret hidden pygmy village in God-knows-where and the average height is 3', he's inhaling weapons-grade copium
But muscles

it's strange how being born deformed would almost necessarily traumatize an individual, as they experience constant microaggressions, overt "macro" aggressions like bullying and rejection. they are likely to be disassociated, traumatized and suffer greatly in life. these individuals are likely to suffer from CPTSD (which has overlap with -- to adopt DSM verbiage -- autism, ADHD, borderline personality disorder (considered to be the highest mental pain possible), major depression, anxiety disorder).
just for being born short...

Bro reddit as a whole is a shit hole. The whole site used to be good in 2013 and slowly became more and more cucked.

9980D226 CE61 4743 A7AD EA551EFA3966

Brutal!!

Weapons grade copium indeed

It has foids. KKLKKLDSFKFWEOHIFEWHPOJfASDpo khfwda