Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel /r/short is ragefuel for manlets

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
Everyone there is such a faggot. There's a bunch of copers who try to pretend that being a manlet hasn't held them back at all and that they are 100% fine with being tiny. Its pathetic, they constantly try to over compensate by saying dumb shit like "I don't let my height hold me back! I just go out and everyone respects me because of my amazing aura of fun". JFL at that shit. They even try to down play experiences like there being no clothing for super short men when I know from experience that most stores don't sell clothing for men our height.

Not to mention all of the tall posters who go in their to troll and flex their height. The stupid cucks on that subreddit not only don't BAN those tallfags on the spot but they try to act like its just joking around and try to pretend their okay with being mocked on their own sub. Its really pathetic tbh. They try so hard to come off as not having a short complex that they let others walk all over them. They are legit cucks for that. I know that phrase is over used but its the best description for pathetic cunts like the posters of /r/short

The foids are terrible. They try to act like being a 5'3'' girl is the same thing as being a 5'3'' manlet when its obviously not at all. They also always date tall men even though they talk about not minding short men at all.

The foids are terrible. They try to act like being a 5'3'' girl is the same thing as being a 5'3'' manlet when its obviously not at all. They also always date tall men even though they talk about not minding short men at all.

this triggers me so much every time I see women complaining about height.

reddit is cuck based, with a good dose of soy.

reddit is cuck based, with a good dose of soy.
tbh tbh. I shouldn't be surprised/annoyed by /r/short being a cuck infested shit hole since reddit in general is a cuck infested shit hole.

tbh tbh. I shouldn't be surprised/annoyed by /r/short being a cuck infested shit hole since reddit in general is a cuck infested shit hole.
That Bikercuck guy is the worst. The nibba is 5'1, bald, and ugly af (i've seen his pic), yet he claims to have had zero trouble dating, is married with kids, and has had multiple gfs in the past. 5 fucking 1, he is literally shorter than us, which I didn't even think was possible. I am 100% convinced this guy is either LARPing or he is a truecel virgin in denial.

That Bikercuck guy is the worst. The nibba is 5'1, bald, and ugly af (i've seen his pic), yet he claims to have had zero trouble dating, is married with kids, and has had multiple gfs in the past. 5 fucking 1, he is literally shorter than us, which I didn't even think was possible. I am 100% convinced this guy is either LARPing or he is a truecel virgin in denial.
He is probably LARPing and if he isn't he just got lucky. Manlets that size can get married but its like a 0.000001% chance of finding a foid who is ok with it and is willing to stay with you. She's most likely cheating on him anyways if he is married.

He is probably LARPing and if he isn't he just got lucky. Manlets that size can get married but its like a 0.000001% chance of finding a foid who is ok with it and is willing to stay with you. She's most likely cheating on him anyways if he is married.
Agreed. It's not only him, though. Along with all the other 5'0-5'5 guys on there who apparently have no trouble with dating, there's one dude who is like 4ft something and he says his gf is 5'7. That just sounds so fucking ridiculous to me. I try to stay away from that subreddit because some of the shit I read on there makes me want to punch a hole through my wall

They don't ban foids, that's the biggest joke. Height is only an issue for foids if they're below like 4'8

They don't ban foids, that's the biggest joke. Height is only an issue for foids if they're below like 4'8
Not even then, dwarf women can get normal men, but dwarf men can't get anything

Agreed. It's not only him, though. Along with all the other 5'0-5'5 guys on there who apparently have no trouble with dating, there's one dude who is like 4ft something and he says his gf is 5'7. That just sounds so fucking ridiculous to me. I try to stay away from that subreddit because some of the shit I read on there makes me want to punch a hole through my wall
I'd say that sub is 95% LARP when they say they're some slayer and 4% truthful with how awful being a manlet is and 1% lucky bastards who think they are the norm.

thats why you use /r/shortcels instead

@HomoheroBishii

this triggers me so much every time I see women complaining about height.
Everyone there is such a faggot. There's a bunch of copers who try to pretend that being a manlet hasn't held them back at all and that they are 100% fine with being tiny. Its pathetic, they constantly try to over compensate by saying dumb shit like "I don't let my height hold me back! I just go out and everyone respects me because of my amazing aura of fun". JFL at that shit. They even try to down play experiences like there being no clothing for super short men when I know from experience that most stores don't sell clothing for men our height.

Not to mention all of the tall posters who go in their to troll and flex their height. The stupid cucks on that subreddit not only don't BAN those tallfags on the spot but they try to act like its just joking around and try to pretend their okay with being mocked on their own sub. Its really pathetic tbh. They try so hard to come off as not having a short complex that they let others walk all over them. They are legit cucks for that. I know that phrase is over used but its the best description for pathetic cunts like the posters of /r/short

I got banned there for saying you're still a Manlet any time of day.

I got banned there for saying you're still a Manlet any time of day.
JFL why did they have a problem with that? Was it because you said manlet? Are they really triggered by you saying that you don't change height throughout the day LMAO

I bet most of his gfs in the past are in his 30s.

I like that reddit has a lot of variety and people, but it doesn't matter because everywhere I go to is facebook soy garbage in some way or another

i fucking hate the 6’0 cucks and women that hang around there and talk down every manlet that complains it’s sickening as if they knew our pain

also clothing shit checks out i literally always shop in the kids section

He claims to have two tall daughters and a 6ft son
If thats true his wife cheated for sure :lul:

i fucking hate the 6’0 cucks and women that hang around there and talk down every manlet that complains it’s sickening as if they knew our pain

also clothing shit checks out i literally always shop in the kids section