Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

r/short is one of the most brootal subreddits

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
It's a mix of coping posts and blackpilled/depressing posts about rejection and foids don't even letting fellow manlecets a chance because of their height :feelsrope:You compare those posts with the opposite subreddit r/tall and you realize that it never began for manletcels, all the examples they provide of short successful man it's just because they're rich or famous, nothing else. I also hate it when foids and copers say "it's okay bruh I know someone who knows someone who knows someone who is 5ft tall but he has had a lot of gf because of his personality and because he's so confident :soy::soy::soy::soy: "

The only time I ever go on Reddit is to look if there's any new Starship development updates

There's nothing wrong with checking out early.

You didn't pay for this movie, you didn't agree to sit through this.

I was 5’2 before my LL surgery and now I’m 5’4!:soy:

There's nothing wrong with checking out early.

You didn't pay for this movie, you didn't agree to sit through this.

I hate my height

r/ugly is more brutal, full of blackpills and people there don't see to cope as much as guys on r/short

I'm only 17 ffs and girls expect guys to be 6'1 wtf

In highschool I sat next to someone who has legit 5 feet I think, he also had no chin and jaw but he was pretty good at breakdancing. He could do a one handed handstand and jump many times on his hand. I wonder if that helped him or if he ended up incel.

I'm only 17 ffs and girls expect guys to be 6'1 wtf
I know a certain inkler who just turned 16 and he's already 6' :feelsaww:. Also most guys I see in 10th and 11th are 5'11+ :feelsrope:

The only time I ever go on Reddit is to look if there's any new Starship development updates
I only use reddit for news about games and car stuff.

You should try taking a peek at r/smalldickproblems.

Last edited: