Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/short discovers the sperm donor pill

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/short/comments/12seuxc/its_pretty_wack_that_you_cant_even_apply_to/

Of course the manlet in charge quickly locked the post and deleted comments :feelshaha:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Removed comments: https://www.unddit.com/r/short/comments/12seuxc/its_pretty_wack_that_you_cant_even_apply_to/

"I'm not genetically inferior I can run fast and lift heavy stuff. So what no woman wants my sperm" :soy: :soy: :soy:

There are a few that put the limit at 5'7 to 5'9, but expect them to raise it over time too.

"Women aren't shallow" but they all want 5'9+ genes. :feelswhere:

Tbh, if I grew up to be a manlet, and found out it was just because my mom picked a 5’4” sperm donor, I’d be pissed too.

I wish I was the son of some 6’9” spermdonor Chad. I know a blonde, 6’6” D1 swimmer that donates sperm. I just know how thankful his spawn will be to their unknown Chad father. They’ll probably wake up everyday with a smile on their face because they won the lab baby lottery.

Mike Tyson Smile GIF

Such is life man. If only I was them.

That sub is so cucked. :feelshaha:
Welcome to reddit, where it's controlling and misogynistic to not let your wife abort your own baby but cuck you instead with tyrone's baby.

Reddit is the state of the West, and that is a degenerate state that mustn't exist for the future.

"I'm not genetically inferior I can run fast and lift heavy stuff. So what no woman wants my sperm" :soy: :soy: :soy:
Tbh, it’s so hard for me to admit the reason I’m not tall even though my brothers and dad are is because I’m simply genetically inferior. I also think

>What if I exercised more?
>What if I got my sleep

But my brothers did none of that and they’re over 6’0”.

It just doesn’t register in my brain that I’m just unlucky. There has to be a reason. Something I did. Why didn’t I just keep growing.

Oh well.

There are a few that put the limit at 5'7 to 5'9, but expect them to raise it over time too.

"Women aren't shallow" but they all want 5'9+ genes. :feelswhere:
Tbh, men who are below average in a major genetic category shouldn’t donate sperm. It defeats the whole point.

Also, OP rants about eyesight and health, but sperm banks vet for that too. If you have shit vision or a high cancer risk, they don’t want you.

Tbh, men who are below average in a major genetic category shouldn’t donate sperm. It defeats the whole point.
The politically correct reasoning for sperm donation is the foid having an impotent man or being gay, it's not officially just a drama-free way to get Chad's genes, even though that's how it often turns out.

Also shortness isn't a genetic defect in the way poor health/senses are, it's just not attractive to women.

Tbh, if I grew up to be a manlet, and found out it was just because my mom picked a 5’4” sperm donor, I’d be pissed too.

I wish I was the son of some 6’9” spermdonor Chad. I know a blonde, 6’6” D1 swimmer that donates sperm. I just know how thankful his spawn will be to their unknown Chad father. They’ll probably wake up everyday with a smile on their face because they won the lab baby lottery.

Mike Tyson Smile GIF

The sad part about it is, just because your father is high value doesn’t mean you will also be. My father is 6,3 mother is 5,6 I’m 5’5 brutal.

The sad part about it is, just because your father is high value doesn’t mean you will also be. My father is 6,3 mother is 5,6 I’m 5’5 brutal.
That’s a very strange combination. Both your parents are tall.

Also, OP rants about eyesight and health, but sperm banks vet for that too. If you have shit vision or a high cancer risk, they don’t want you.
I'd happily accept a high cancer risk or shit vision in exchange for being 6'3". If I had shit vision, I could try Stevie Wondermaxxing, and as for cancer, who cares? I don't want to live to old age anyway.
I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

no one want manlet kids and i don't blame them tbh but the idea that you need to be tall to donate sperm is just a major blackpill factory tbh. and no one would deny it even IT fags

That’s a very strange combination. Both your parents are tall.
My grandfather was short my grandmother tall. Everyone in my family is tall except for me one of my uncles and a cousin. Most women would judge me for being short but my kids would probably be tall.

How tf do you live with yourself as a Reddit mod? Omg, problematic discussionerinos, time to remove

My grandfather was short my grandmother tall. Everyone in my family is tall except for me one of my uncles and a cousin. Most women would judge me for being short but my kids would probably be tall.
I’m in the same boat, sort of. I’m 5’10” and literally the shortest guy in my entire family on both sides. My kids would be tall, white, not balding, and uncut. Literally the big four. Not that I’ll ever have any, but I’d love to have a son just so I can tell doctor to go fuck his own face when he asks if I want him circumcised.

I’ve fantasized about the moment so many times. The shocked look on the fat doctor’s face when he realizes he’s not getting this one. It’s too poetic.

I’m in the same boat, sort of. I’m 5’10” and literally the shortest guy in my entire family on both sides. My kids would be tall, white, not balding, and uncut. Literally the big four. Not that I’ll ever have any, but I’d love to have a son just so I can tell doctor to go fuck his own face when he asks if I want him circumcised.

I’ve fantasized about the moment so many times. The shocked look on the fat doctor’s face when he realizes he’s not getting this one. It’s too poetic.
If you do reproduce you will have a slut daughter as punishment for posting here

Reddit mods are NPC they don't live, only run code.
View attachment 741508
They’re the descendants of slaves, unironically. It’s the only explanation. They’re biologically programmed to perform labor, with enthusiasm, for no reward.

I barely work when I’m at work, getting paid. I cannot comprehend the mind smelting it takes to convince a person to labor for someone else for no reward, especially with the zeal and attention to detail jannies have.

this is like a eugenics program or what

Mike Tyson Smile GIF

Cuck, please kill yourself.

Cant understand why mods of that sub would cuck like this. Foids are not going to notice and reward them for this. I guess they are that retarded

@friendless thoughts?