Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL /r/short deludes a manlet

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-

JFL at all the comments trying to convince him and themselves that 5'7 isnt short.

6ft is short among whites in the modern world. It's 6'2.5 or death in 2018.

Cope, come to Scandinavia and see for yourself.

the highest reported young male average in the world is netherlands at 5'11.75. since there arent many ethnics in netherlands to drag down the average, even in the young male demographic we can estimate a slight increase if we only include whites at 6ft. 6ft is not short in any country LMAO, you are used to inflated heights being thrown around.

6ft is short among whites in the modern world. It's 6'2.5 or death in 2018.

6ft is average in white countries and for women, average is only the bare minimum. 6ft2 is when you reach tall status and that's the perfect height for women because they only want dominant alpha males and nothing less

Average height in the white countries was 5'10-5-11. Get rid of the asian immigrants that take up 25% of population and average would be raised to 6ft.

lol where did you get asians taking up 25% of the population?

last time i checked the amount of ethnics in TOTAL were literally around HALF that number. id wager the young white male average is 5'10.5 or 5'11 at the very most.

The British average is said to be 176cm > 177cm (5'9.25 > 5'9.75), but that includes the older men who have lost height (we all do lose 1/4 to 1/2 inch a decade after about 50 and they included men up to age 75..who's height loss is more rapid), and it includes short ethnics like Indians.... and also the infirm/sick. http://www.berkeleywellness.com/self-care/preventive-care/article/why-you-shrink-you-age

My father is 64 and has lost 1 inch since his prime (6ft1 > 6'0)

If you only take the heights of white middle and upperclasses, under the age of 50, its easily about 179cm > 180cm (5'11 > 5'10.75). Without a doubt. WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A FUCKING DOUBT.

Hell I'm a strong 5'9 / weak 5'10 (I'm 177cm midday) and I do classify myself as short, not super short, but just enough for me to notice I'm competing against 65% of white males taller than me for jobs, status, gf's, even friends. I have had male bullies cus on my looks well into adulthood, and they often use my height as a source of putdowns. Women have spoken of me as the "shorter guy" on numerous occasions, even though I towered over their 5'3 > 5'5 ass.

Last edited:
lol where did you get asians taking up 25% of the population?

last time i checked the amount of ethnics in TOTAL were literally around HALF that number. id wager the young white male average is 5'10.5 or 5'11 at the very most.

Okay but have you ever heard a girl say her ideal boyfriend is 5'10? 5'11? No. The minimum standards for them is 6ft, no girls wants a guy shorter than that

The British average is said to be 176cm > 177cm (5'9.25 > 5'9.75), but that includes the older men who have lost height (we all do lose 1/4 to 1/2 inch a decade after about 50 and they included men up to age 75..who's height loss is more rapid), and it includes short ethnics like Indians.... and also the infirm/sick. http://www.berkeleywellness.com/self-care/preventive-care/article/why-you-shrink-you-age

If you only take the heights of white middle and upperclasses, under the age of 50, its easily about 179cm > 180cm (5'11 > 5'10.75). Without a doubt. WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A FUCKING DOUBT.

Hell I'm a strong 5'9 / weak 5'10 (I'm 177cm midday) and I do classify myself as short, not super short, but just enough for me to notice I'm competing against 65% of white males taller than me for jobs, status, gf's, even friends. I have had male bullies cus on my looks well into adulthood, and they often use my height as a source of putdowns. Women have spoken of me as the "shorter guy" on numerous occasions, even though I towered over their 5'3 > 5'5 ass.
im the same height as you. sucks that despite being only 1 or 2 cm below average we are still classified as short. its fucking bullshit.

5’7 is short in any Western country, it’s pure COPE when you’re shorter than the average and shorter than white guys by 3-4 inches.

Okay but have you ever heard a girl say her ideal boyfriend is 5'10? 5'11? No. The minimum standards for them is 6ft, no girls wants a guy shorter than that

Its understandable why girls want 6ft, because 5'10.5 to 5'11 is average. Women can't determine between who's 6ft and who's 5'11. But they can determine 6ft0 from 5'9. The whole proportions of the 6ft man change as well compared to 5ft9 males (thicker bones + wider frame, usually). Women are most attracted to men slightly above average according to studies. Here; https://yougov.co.uk/news/2014/07/11/ideal-height-56-woman-511-man/

Slightly above average being 6ft, 6ft1, 6ft2 these days. Its why guys those heights do best, and the 5'7 5'8, 5'9 white guys go home with their dick in their hands unless they have Chad-ish faces, good builds and charisma.

if you wanna be more grim, the pool of men who women consider dateable are all well over 6'

im the same height as you. sucks that despite being only 1 or 2 cm below average we are still classified as short. its fucking bullshit.

Yes, yes I wrote about this on sluthate years ago and they all agreed with me that its psychologically worse to be 5'8 to 5'9.5 than say 5'4. The 5'4 man is used to it all his life, he is shorter than the average woman by 1/2 inch. We aren't used to it, we are still taller than 96% of women, yet we get seen as inadequate or not tall enough.
if you wanna be more grim, the pool of men who women consider dateable are all well over 6'

Yes I've seen 4/10 skinny chav trash with 3 black kids on dating sites demand men over 6ft. Its got to be 1 in evry 4 female profiles list a height requirement beginning with 6ft, sometimes 5'10 minimum. Even landwhales are in on it.
HeightByHeight-01.png

Last edited:
5’7 is short in any Western country, it’s pure COPE when you’re shorter than the average and shorter than white guys by 3-4 inches.

yeah, even i feel short at 5'9. the manlet cutoff is 5'10 and even thats pushing it.
Yes, yes I wrote about this on sluthate years ago and they all agreed with me that its psychologically worse to be 5'8 to 5'9.5 than say 5'4. The 5'4 man is used to it all his life, he is shorter than the average woman by 1/2 inch. We aren't used to it, we are still taller than 96% of women, yet we get seen as inadequate or not tall enough.

Yes I've seen 4/10 skinny chav trash with 3 black kids on dating sites demand men over 6ft. Its got to be 1 in evry 4 female profiles list a height requirement beginning with 6ft, sometimes 5'10 minimum. Even landwhales are in on it.
HeightByHeight-01.png

lol at 5'4 you'd be desensitised to the humiliation and not even give a shit anymore

The manlet cutoff is 5'10 night height, so you need to be 5'10'25 minimal after waking up in the morning me thinks.

And you can't wear flats at 5'10 either. You need thick heels. Even Daniel Craig (5'10) sports some big chukka boots.

In what way is it worse to be 5'9 than it is to be 5'4? You aren't used to what exactly? This is ludicrous and insulting to those of that height.

Not being "statistically" short says nothing about how short you're percieved to be.

In the dating world, your competition is 6 foot minimum.

In the corporate world, pretty much everyone in upper level management and other leadership roles are 5'11"-6'2". Shorter than that and you're destined to be a grunt for life.

Not being "statistically" short says nothing about how short you're percieved to be.

In the dating world, your competition is 6 foot minimum.

In the corporate world, pretty much everyone in upper level management and other leadership roles are 5'11"-6'2". Shorter than that and you're destined to be a grunt for life.

The rockclapping.gif

You get treated like a boy if your 5'9 with a small frame and the face of a 20-something.

The manlet cutoff is 5'10 night height, so you need to be 5'10'25 minimal after waking up in the morning me thinks.

And you can't wear flats at 5'10 either. You need thick heels. Even Daniel Craig (5'10) sports some big chukka boots.

*5'10 midday height. rarely will anyone see your height at night.

*5'10 midday height. rarely will anyone see your height at night.

Oh, why? Most young people under 35 go drinking out late at night. Your night height is lower than you midday, by about 1/2 inch

You need to be 5'10.25 night height minimum to not fall under the shorter guy curse. If your 5'9.5 at night like me, you need some formal shoe heels greater than 1 inch and 1/4 to 1/2 inch lifts to compensate.

Manlets can't stay deluded forever.

Poor manlets... The cope is strong there.
No matter how much mental gymnastics you do... Women will always set you straight with a slice of reality pie.

We should evangelize them. Spread the good news.

At 5’ 7” this thread has fills me with despair but I cannot look away

It's not freakishly short. It's a quite common height. Height becomes an issue the rarer (shorter) it becomes. Also it depends on location, 5'7 in the US is not the same as 5'7 in the Netherlands.

Nightmare mode if you're not at least 6'2" in the west

JFL at average heights lmao. Those include ethnics which are 5'6. The average young white male is quite taller. If those averages were true then I would be 0.2 inches above the average here yet I would only say that I'm taller than about 5% of whites that are my age.

the ethnic population is 12.5% lol. even if young curries were 5'6(which they most likely arent) it barely drags down the average. considering blacks are a huge percentage of ethnics(and are roughly the same height as whites) as well the percentage of curries is probably below 10% so if they were 5'6 and the young male average is 5'10, chances are the young white male average is 5'10.5 at most.

the ethnic population is 12.5% lol. even if young curries were 5'6(which they most likely arent) it barely drags down the average. considering blacks are a huge percentage of ethnics(and are roughly the same height as whites) as well the percentage of curries is probably below 10% so if they were 5'6 and the young male average is 5'10, chances are the young white male average is 5'10.5 at most.

The heightcopers need to STOP:

Ethnics bringing the average down just lol. Potato level IQ. The average is 5'10.5 for young, white, university going males. 5'10 is not a death sentence, not even 5'7 is. You guys have no idea literally.

The heightcopers need to STOP:

Ethnics bringing the average down just lol. Potato level IQ. The average is 5'10.5 for young, white, university going males. 5'10 is not a death sentence, not even 5'7 is. You guys have no idea literally.

5'7 is death sentence. 5'10 isnt since its at least average.

Being 5'7", I would love to believe that I was borderline average. It's a comforting thought. However, it IS short and a death sentence. Yes, you might not get teased for your height, but subconsciously to others you're not desirable or attractive whatsoever. It's not a good height to be at, period.

Being 5'7", I would love to believe that I was borderline average. It's a comforting thought. However, it IS short and a death sentence. Yes, you might not get teased for your height, but subconsciously to others you're not desirable or attractive whatsoever. It's not a good height to be at, period.[/QUOTE

this. if someone has to question if they are borderline average then they are short.