Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/short coping again: your favorite benefit of being short? jfl

That's like asking ''what are the benefits of having herpes?''

The only benefit of being short is that it makes your dick look bigger. And that's not worth it. Everything else is absolute cope.

Surprised nobody wrote it's easier to be a power bottom in there hehehehe

"my favorite benefit of having cancer"

No fear of a foid claiming the kid is yours! :feelsclown:

Guy who posts this has username wellfuckmylife666 and admits in that thread that he still wishes he was taller.
He obviously knows and isn't delusional about it but is just trying to see the few positives if any to keep from the rope ie coping.

Don't really see anything wrong with that imo.

Someone with the username wellfuckmylife666 legit sounds like they're having a blast with their situation.

Benefit of being short: you can get beaten to death easier

the shorter you are, the greater is the pain :feelsrope:

no sexual life = no problems. Being a manlet totally exempts me from fear of not getting hard before a naked girl.

coperbats removing any negative comments JFL. He spends his whole day on that forum while preaching he has a "life".
no sexual life = no problems. Being a manlet totally exempts me from fear of not getting hard before a naked girl.

My FAVOURITE PART ABOUT BEING SHORT IS THAT I KILL MYSELF SOONER AND DONT HAVE TO ENDURE THIS FUCKED WORLD AS LONG AS OTHER PEOPLE

The only benefit of being short is that it makes your dick look bigger. And that's not worth it. Everything else is absolute cope.
tfw 5'6 and 4 inch dick

Guy who posts this has username wellfuckmylife666 and admits in that thread that he still wishes he was taller.
He obviously knows and isn't delusional about it but is just trying to see the few positives if any to keep from the rope ie coping.

Don't really see anything wrong with that imo.
He could be one of us tbh "666" could mean the 666 rule.

Ik the term existed way before this forum even existed. but idk

He could be one of us tbh "666" could mean the 666 rule.

Ik the term existed way before this forum even existed. but idk
tbh it's kind of funny and sad when a thread is made here to point out a seemingly bluepilled incel but it ends up being a blackpilled incel that was just coping.

tbh it's kind of funny and sad when a thread is made here to point out a seemingly bluepilled incel but it ends up being a blackpilled incel that was just coping.
I get what you mean. The funniest thing i've ever seen was when the dude who create inceltears ended up being pro incel and had "women666rule" or some shit as their username. In the early days jfl

I fucking hate r/short and r/tall. Delusional copers vs humble braggers.

- I’d stand out too much if I were properly tall in, say, a crowd.
- I’m discouraged from resorting to violence given my physical disadvantage.
How the fuck are these advantages? :lul:

They couldn't even think of enough pros of being short to make a proper list. That's how bad it is to be a manlet.
Iphone lidar scanner will come up with a solution for that soon

Also no sex mean less likelyhood of getting STDs which 50%+ of all sex havers have.

" I’m discouraged from resorting to violence given my physical disadvantage "

Fucking fag this isn't something to be proud of. Though he is right. Smaller, shorter men are instinctively discouraged from being violent since on a subconsious level, we know we'd get our asses handed to us. And I'm speaking from personal experience

coperbats removing any negative comments JFL. He spends his whole day on that forum while preaching he has a "life".
He's the garden gnome version of Brazilian Smegma tbh. They spend all day white knighting. If they held women accountable just as often, then there would be fewer angry incels. But when foids amass thousands of likes and retweets on twitter dehumanizing short men, these supposed do-gooders are nowhere to be found.