Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/sex is kek fuel

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
"I was having sex with a guy and he grabbed my belly without permission is this rape?:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:" "A guy tickled my feet without permission, is this rape?" It's just foids complaining about normie men and questioning if something minor rape or not. It's hilarious. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I definitely don't hope they get a surprise in the ass from niggers while walking down a dark alleyway at night.

"I was having sex with a guy and he grabbed my belly without permission is this rape?:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:" "A guy tickled my feet without permission, is this rape?" It's just foids complaining about normie men and questioning if something minor rape or not. It's hilarious. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I definitely don't hope they get a surprise in the ass from niggers while walking down a dark alleyway at night.
KEK, some of the posts are hilarious these toilets have no idea how easy they have it to be complaining about something as stupid as touching.

I don't want to click into r/sex. Never visited it as well.

I don't want to be reminded of what I'm missing out from :feelsrope:.

how the fuck are normie nibbas not scared to touch a toilet at this rate

how the fuck are normie nibbas not scared to touch a toilet at this rate
They are scared. Normie men are terrified of rape accusations and I don't blame them. Soyciety has made them into submissive cucks and simps begging women for approval and permission.

They are scared. Normie men are terrified of rape accusations and I don't blame them. Soyciety has made them into submissive cucks and simps begging women for approval and permission.
so you're telling me all normies are getting pegged and the bitch rides them on top?

Same, that's why I avoid it most of the time a brocel linked to some post there about cucks so I clicked it and the first post under was "he grabbed my belly! :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

KEK, some of the posts are hilarious these toilets have no idea how easy they have it to be complaining about something as stupid as touching.

Foids don't understand that a false rape accusation is the equivalent of pointing a gun at us men. It's basically the same as asking to get killed.

You aren't missing anything.
It's just a bunch of mentally ill troons writing their kinks and mutually sucking their dicks.

so you're telling me all normies are getting pegged and the bitch rides them on top?
Yep. Pegging is the new thing for women because they're mentally ill and they want to take out their hatred on normie men. They'd never peg Chad.

You aren't missing anything.
It's just a bunch of mentally ill troons writing their kinks and mutually sucking their dicks.
A lot of troons have "lesbian" fantasies.

They want to have sex with cis foids badly still.

A lot of troons have lesbian fantasies.

They want to have sex with cis foids badly still.
Props to the ones that do especially the ex incels. Read a post about an ex incel MTF tranny being in an abusive relationship with a woman. Might've been a larp but made me kek real good. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Props to the ones that do especially the ex incels. Read a post about an ex incel MTF tranny being in an abusive relationship with a woman. Might've been a larp but made me kek real good. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Never read that.

Or is that the one from the ban appeals?

Never read that.

Or is that the one from the ban appeals?
I have no clue? I don't think so. Just remember reading a post on here where it cross posted a foid venting about it on Reddit.

I have no clue? I don't think so. Just remember reading a post on here where it cross posted a foid venting about it on Reddit.
Yeah probably something different.

Of course, it'd be an unusual relationship dynamic lol.

its almost like they want to get raped

Men should use a woman as cum dumps and keep them chained up like dogs until they are broken.

R/sex: vagina smells, vagina dark colour, sex after abortion, is this assault, etc

Foids are retarted

R/sex: vagina smells, vagina dark colour, sex after abortion, is this assault, etc

Foids are retarted
I hope all the men who gave women rights are burning in hell being forced to watch foids talk about this stuff in loop like a Clockwork Orange.