Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

r/satanism

Satanism is the most cringe larper ideology you can have, just be an atheist and don't make being anti religion and edgy your whole personality

Most satanists I see aren't even the cool type of satanists we imagine. They're all soyboy faggot liberals or ancoms who claim Satan is loving and shiet
Yeah, most people who believe in Satanism are just doing it to be different.

Most satanists I see aren't even the cool type of satanists we imagine. They're all soyboy faggot liberals or ancoms who claim Satan is loving and shiet
They think hell is just full of a bunch of gay orgies

I just stick with astrology

Anton Lavey was based tho

Satanism is the most cringe larper ideology you can have, just be an atheist and don't make being anti religion and edgy your whole personality
Two completely different things, GrAY

Two completely different things, GrAY
Satanism is just for people who don't believe in god but have a massive seething hatred for Christianity. Am I wrong?

Looks like a bunch of larpers who just like the trinkets and aesthetics because they look edgy and cool. Cringe but harmless tbh.

Looks like a bunch of larpers who just like the trinkets and aesthetics because they look edgy and cool. Cringe but harmless tbh.
They are satanists cus they hate their christian parents aka leftist contrarians. You always call out right wing contrarians but never left wing jfl at your hypocrisy.

They are satanists cus they hate their christian parents aka leftist contrarians. You always call out right wing contrarians but never left wing jfl at your hypocrisy.
I don't think they are comparable tbh this is just a cringe larp the other it's politics than can affect your daily life.