Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL R/relationships is a gold mine right now

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
You don't even need to read the post, just read the title

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Post more lmao, I kekd so hard at the title

giphy.gif

"My girlfriend lives alone and she is looking for a roommate to help offset her living costs. I volunteer to move in but she isn’t enthusiastic about the idea, even though I would be giving her more money than what she wants to charge a tenant. Instead, she wants to find a male roommate in a similar situation (working professional looking to move up)."

mike.gif
giphy.gif

"I trust her but I am not comfortable with the idea. I ask her if she is willing to find a female roommate. She is strongly against the idea because she had a bad experience during college with co-signing an apartment with a female."

V4TFTnh.gif
NfDomas.gif

As long as he's a sub4 roommate the bf won't have to worry about anything happening.

"My girlfriend lives alone and she is looking for a roommate to help offset her living costs. I volunteer to move in but she isn’t enthusiastic about the idea, even though I would be giving her more money than what she wants to charge a tenant. Instead, she wants to find a male roommate in a similar situation (working professional looking to move up)."

mike.gif
giphy.gif

"I trust her but I am not comfortable with the idea. I ask her if she is willing to find a female roommate. She is strongly against the idea because she had a bad experience during college with co-signing an apartment with a female."

V4TFTnh.gif
NfDomas.gif

Ascended cope

mike.gif
giphy.gif
Cucc

this dude is already getting cucked, fucking guarantee it

200.gif
<- prettyboy's reaction after he fucks his wife and reads this post

tbh tbh

It's annoying how so many men are this stupid. It won't take long to blackpill them if they have more than 90 IQ points. That's why they try and keep the truth censored and mock it so the sub6's won't wake up.

I hope this is a troll, even I have posted made up scenarios there to trigger femoids.

why did you lure me into seeing this ragefuel :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

What a dumb cuck, she is clearly looking for attractive male to live with her and might already have one in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back