Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL R/redpill is so blue pilled

C

catfishman23

Banned
-

Look at the comments in this thing.

Did you write this?

Discord Screenshots

If you are a "sucessful" man who should "only focus one himself and his happiness and bettering himself" and don't have access to women, you are NOT successful, lol.

35 females? That's a lot.

Lol why is game included? It's worthless, only way for a woman to be sexually attracted to you is LOOKS.

First of all guys with lots of money do NOT have trouble finding femoids to bang. Case in Point: Donald Trump, ugly as F####. Also says whatever he wants to women amd they STILL f### him. Gotta be the money.

Lol why is game included? It's worthless, only way for a woman to be sexually attracted to you is LOOKS.
if that's true, why single out game? Why not also ask why Money or Status also is included?

You're a retard fucking poster I've read many of your posts, and you also couldn't even come up with an original username and even the original itsOVER poster, fakecel as he was, was a better poster than you
@catfishman23 don't post threads here anymore man

I'm telling you this as a friend (sort of)

if you must, create an alias account

Ok Im going to go out on a limb, but is there the same kind of quality equivalent for incels to women? Obviously looks are number one, like I wouldnt f### a 2/10(looks), but other qualities could move a femhor from a 2 to a 5. lol like money

TRP are just autistic tryhards who will eventually betabux.

Holding frame is most important

Ok Im going to go out on a limb, but is there the same kind of quality equivalent for incels to women? Obviously looks are number one, like I wouldnt f### a 2/10(looks), but other qualities could move a femhor from a 2 to a 5. lol like money
No guys will fuck anything.

No guys will fuck anything.
Obviously nobody is getting laid in this group. But, Im just talking about attractiveness levels. And I think some guys WILL f### anything, like dead animals and shit

So you think none of that rings true or is worth trying? I'd write another anxiety ladden post about my long term anxities over this type of thing, but it'd be just more head against the wall banging. Basically I have long been aware of this but have been too stupid too try or apply it. I am still stuck on "How do I get a relationship/wife/family"?

First of all guys with lots of money do NOT have trouble finding femoids to bang. Case in Point: Donald Trump, ugly as F####. Also says whatever he wants to women amd they STILL f### him. Gotta be the money.
y0k3Q.gif

If you are a "sucessful" man who should "only focus one himself and his happiness and bettering himself" and don't have access to women, you are NOT successful, lol.

Its reddit, home of the 105-110 IQ fedora faggots, what did you expect?

JFL at these failed wannabe alpha's